Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Am I asking too much? >

Am I asking too much?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Am I asking too much?

Old 10-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Am I asking too much?

sounds like a good deal to me, but i think the economy has everyone holding onto what they got.

the 270wsm is an amazing round, very flat shooting, and fast with good knock down power, its going to be around for along time. People are buying those like hot cakes especially people who hunt in big open country.

3300fps + at 100yards is hard to beat.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

The recession is a myth put forth by the liberal media to put a democrat in the whitehouse. My buddy just bought a new kimber and he just quit his job and guns are still flying off the shelf at gander mt near me. People will find money if they want somthing bad enough.

I would put the gun on Gunbroker .com, it should sell pretty quick at that price.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Typical Buck

Dosent sound like to bad a deal '
I didnt think the subject was regarding the cal. being a 270 WSM ,
I would consider it to be one of the best cal. on the market .
Thats why I just bought a Browning Shortrac in 270 wsm .
My other big game rifle is a Browning Classic A - Bolt in 300 wsm ..
Its the perfect time of year to sell it , I believe its because of the economy that things are a little tight right now ..
Old 10-23-2008, 08:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

were in a depresson right now yes a depresson not a ression. No one is buying everyone is selling. I am going to buy a new handgun figure i might save some cash buying used. But try finding one mint for the right money.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

were in a depresson right now yes a depresson not a ression.
You watch to much news. The employment rate is still over 90% and we're still eating 3 meals a day this isn't a depression. My Grandpa lived during the depression and told me about it, Hot hash for breakfast cold hash for dinner and that was it. And we aren't killing rats with sligshots in the corncrib for a good dinner yet.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

you wait and see where falling farther and faster from were we were then they did back then.
Though i think we need to fall alittle. Gas is down and still dropping prices are down heck i am in alot better shape now then i was amonth ago. I filled my truck up thinking gas was going back over 4 bucks agallon. I paid 3.79 a gallon less then a month ago. Gas has dropped 1 dollar a gallon here to 2.75 so i am out 34 dollar on that tank but that ok when i fill up next week i will be up 1 dollar a gallon. When the banks close the dow dropped below say 7000 thats when the jobs will go away then the gas then the food then all i got to say is MAD MAX
ORIGINAL: RugerM77.270

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

were in a depresson right now yes a depresson not a ression.
You watch to much news. The employment rate is still over 90% and we're still eating 3 meals a day this isn't a depression. My Grandpa lived during the depression and told me about it, Hot hash for breakfast cold hash for dinner and that was it. And we aren't killing rats with sligshots in the corncrib for a good dinner yet.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

We are not in a depression. We are knocking on the door though. If the market continues to fall then we will be.

Tom