Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 NEF Sidekick Muzzleloader >

NEF Sidekick Muzzleloader

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

NEF Sidekick Muzzleloader

Old 09-28-2008, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default NEF Sidekick Muzzleloader

I have an NEF Stainless Steel, composite stock SideKickfor SALE (No Scope or Rings). The gun is less than a year old and has been taken care of very well. It also comes with an optional scope rail so you can attach a scope, an optionalhammer extension, a new box of 10 primer carriers,anew sparebreech plug and comes in the original box. This gun is very accurate, I killed the buck in my avatar with it last December.The gun is well made and has hadgreat reviews. Below are some more details about the SideKicks.

New England Firearms Sidekick Rifles

The Sidekick delivers modern, break-action in-line performance in the same reliable New England Firearms frame that has been a hunting staple for decades. The short-fall hammer speeds ignition time for added precision and features a New England Firearm's patented transfer bar system for increased safety. The 26", 1-in-28"-twist barrel offers complete powder burn for improved velocities. The 209 primer is held in place by a reusable primer carrier that helps seal out moisture and dust. An innovative telescoping ramrod fits easily within the forearm and thimble. Removable breech plug for fast, efficient cleaning. Adjustable fiber-optic sights for superior low-light performance. Available in a hardwood stock with color case-hardened frame and blued barrel, or a black synthetic stock with a nickel-plated frame and stainless steel barrel. Available as gun only. Overall length is 41-1/2". Weighs 7-1/4 lbs. .50 caliber only.

Price is $200 Shipped to your door. Email me at [email protected] or PM me.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:56 AM
Spike

Good Morning,

I just saw your listing for the Sidekick, and I'm very interested. Could you please send me some pictures of the actual gun? I've been looking to purchase one of these now for almost a year. I tried to email you with the above address, however, I got a return of "not our customer". Please email me at [email protected]

thank you,
Old 10-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Spike

Good Afternoon,

I just saw your listing for the sidekick and I'm very interested. Could you please semd me some pictures of the actual gun? Can you please email me at [email protected]

Thank you,
Old 12-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry I decided to keep it and keep it as a back up.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:29 AM
Spike

Default Primer Carrier

Hi,

you mentioned that you had a NEW box of primer carriers, can I know where you purchased them?

trying to get my own box.

thanks,

chris.

978-979-1137 text first please.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

You can convert that SideKick rifle to bare primer IIRC. I doubt you will get any other response from a nearly 7yr old thread.

https://www.prbullet.com/nef.htm

Try these guys too. They might still offer them but that was many years ago.
http://www.metricsunlimited.com/
1-800-638-7986