Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 New Scammer on the block >

New Scammer on the block

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

New Scammer on the block

Old 08-15-2008, 12:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default New Scammer on the block

Game Finder Pro M HeatSeeker
Wellwe have another dead beat here on huntingnet.He received payment for the game finder pro around7 weeks ago and I have yet to receive anything from him but a bunch of lies. Lets all welcome him to the scumbag list shall we.
Heres the info onthis scumbag.Feel free to give him a ring or pay him a visit.

James Boswell-PRf
2530 Carriage Lane Apt 1A
Fredericksburg, VA 22401.
540-717-1895
Old 08-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: New Scammer on the block

like we need more.huntersnest still hasn`t made good with me.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

I forgot to mention this dirtbags user name jaboswell
Old 08-17-2008, 07:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Come on guys this is a buyers market today ...why would you send the money before seeing the merchandise? I will not buy ANYTHING off the net from somone I do not know without inspecting it first ...if the guy won't allow that then we do not deal ..if he really wants to sell it then let HIM take the risk ...and if the deal is just soooooooo tempting that your thinking of sending your hard earned money to a total stranger then think of what a wise man once said "if it sounds to good to be true ...then its most likely to good to be true" ...use a little common since or don't blame anyone but yourself if you get connedJMHO

dd
Old 08-17-2008, 11:52 AM
Fork Horn

well first dd you must not buy much off the net, you going to pay someone to ship it to you then if you don`t like it you going to pay shipping back??? bsor do you just know everyone on the net...
fyi i buy and sell online on a couple other classic truck sites i buy- sell thousands of dollars worth of parts, and never been conned.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: trophy hunter

fyi i buy and sell online on a couple other classic truck sites i buy- sell thousands of dollars worth of parts, and never been conned.
Until NOW .... my point is that its a buyer beware market ...and I would MUCH rather pay shipping on an item both ways for the assurance that the item is as discribed and that the seller is for real ...its called insurance ...and if you check myEbay user name its Bamanut ...Ive been on Ebay for about 7 years and have a 100% positive feedback scoreso to answer your question yes I have bought and sold off the net for a long time.

dd
Old 08-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't agree with DD to often (especially about how famous he thinks he isLOL) But he is spot on. These chicken s#$% SOB's are runining it for everyone. Buyers need to beware! If you cannot give me good refrences, then you are going to ship to me before I pay.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

I don't agree with DD to often (especially about how famous he thinks he isLOL) But he is spot on. These chicken s#$% SOB's are runining it for everyone. Buyers need to beware! If you cannot give me good refrences, then you are going to ship to me before I pay.
Lucky define "famous" ...if by being in three different nationally publisized huntingmagazines...on numerous web-sites including Boon and Crocketts, andappearing on Buck Masters TV show makes you famous then I suppose I am ..but Im FAR to humble to crow about it

dd
Old 08-17-2008, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

Lucky define "famous" ...if by being in three different nationally publisized huntingmagazines...on numerous web-sites including Boon and Crocketts, andappearing on Buck Masters TV show makes you famous then I suppose I am ..but Im FAR to humble to crow about it

dd
Just hacking on you DD. Why did you change your post? I wasn't in to going steady, but I might have let you buy me a beer or take me hunting!!!

Old 08-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

dd
Just hacking on you DD. Why did you change your post? I wasn't in to going steady, but I might have let you buy me a beer or take me hunting!!!
LOL Lucky ...after I thought about it ....I thought as bad as the gossip is on here it might get out that we sleep in the same sleeping bag or something like thatLOL ...so I decided to remove the remark about going steady ....and yep ole buddy I would buy you beer and take you hunint ANYTIME you want to come to West Ky

dd

Quick Reply: New Scammer on the block

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.