Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 .223 bushmaster >

.223 bushmaster

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

.223 bushmaster

Old 07-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: .223 bushmaster

nice gun i will give you 500 bucks cash.
lol no just joking nice gun i would say ti is well worth 2000
ORIGINAL: RallySoob

ORIGINAL: huntersnest

sure the military thinks 223 is ok thats because the politicians that make those decisions. are not the ones that have to depend on the very weapons they provide our troops with, i know if i was called back to active duty i wood leave that 223 in the armors cage where it belongs
Actually politicians don't decide. They were heavily against bringing such a fast small caliber onto the battle fields but time after time the 5.56 had proved itself to be optimal. I use .223 for varmit, predator, deer and self defense.

By the way, your Bushmaster is worth maybe a Thousand bucks. I have literaly 5K into my gun and I know I couldn't sell it for 2 grand if I wanted too. Havea look..

Old 07-25-2008, 06:51 AM
Typical Buck

One guy offered $1500 and that is a generous offer. Seriously, if you paid that for those parts, you paid more than double the market rate. Buying now, not waiting, local dealer, etc is a service provided to you, not to the second customer. I'm sorry.

I just built a similar AR and have about $2000 into it, but mine is significantly more valuable than using a Bushy base gun. For example, mine has an LMT bolt carrier group and a Vltor Emod stock. The stock on yours appears to be the standard M4 which is usually about 1/3 the cost of the Vltor.

It is a fine AR. . .Maybe you should just keep it and enjoy it.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:30 AM
bigcountry

Again, maybe you guys can indulge me, but why again are you badgering the poor guy to death on this sell? If you don't want it, move on. Hunternest, boy you are from NY, no doubt. We have a guns section if want to talk about guns, this is a classified section.

hunternest, sounds like you need to worry about your own sales.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:57 AM

Well Hopefully the info helps. Now he should have a good idea what his gun's market value is...

and the reason why I don't think even my gun is worth 2K is because you can get the new gas piston rifles from LWRC or POF for that price. And converting to gas piston from DI is the only way to go argue most. I'm desperately wanting an LWRC since we cant get the HK416's...
Old 07-25-2008, 08:18 AM
bigcountry

Well Hopefully the info helps. Now he should have a good idea what his gun's market value is...

and the reason why I don't think even my gun is worth 2K is because you can get the new gas piston rifles from LWRC or POF for that price. And converting to gas piston from DI is the only way to go argue most. I'm desperately wanting an LWRC since we cant get the HK416's...
Yea, but its his gun, not yours to say what its worth. I am told all the time by young folks generally who generally don't have the money to buy a gun I have for sale anyway how much I should be selling it for. And if I am patient, I usually get what I want out of it.

Old 07-25-2008, 09:37 AM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Yea, but its his gun, not yours to say what its worth. I am told all the time by young folks generally who generally don't have the money to buy a gun I have for sale anyway how much I should be selling it for. And if I am patient, I usually get what I want out of it.
I hear that man. That is a famous Low Baller Technique you have to watchout for. But in this case I think it is safe to say that this guy's priceis plain insane [8D]
Old 07-25-2008, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: .Burris Pistol Scope???????????????????

i never make them big mistakes come on its a .223 a girlish round to start with
Randy, why aren't you respnding to my emails and posts about the Burris pistol scope I bought and paid you for but never received?[:@] Where the hell is my scope?[:@] Your scam is facing federal charges for Postal fraud and also for the Postal Money order.[:@] I know your still alive, you post everyday, defend your actions or lack there of![:@] As you can tell I'm pissed. Your wife has my phone number, I expect an explantion!!!!![:@]
Old 07-26-2008, 03:35 PM

delivery confirm# is 03071790000281640073 us postal
Old 07-26-2008, 03:38 PM

bigcountry **** is getting deep hold on let me thrown on my hip waders
Old 07-26-2008, 04:01 PM
bigcountry

bigcountry **** is getting deep hold on let me thrown on my hip waders
3 weeks for you to ship out an item. Yea, its getting deep alright.

Quick Reply: .223 bushmaster

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.