Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 burris pistol scope for sale >

burris pistol scope for sale

Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

burris pistol scope for sale

Old 07-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: burris pistol scope for sale

Hey Cowboy (huntersnest), I paid you for the scope with Postal Money order # 12530335241 on 7 JULY 2008.[:@] Now where the hell is my scope or money?[:@] I know your still alive because you post everyday, you don't respond to my emails or posts![:@] Make things right![:@]
Old 07-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

No reply? I've been interested in some of his stuff, I'm glad I didn't buy anything. I hope you get your scope olcrip! The fact that he won't respond makes me worry a little!

Buyer Beware!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Spike

He won't make this deal right yet he continues to use this site as his personal buisness page,selling those damned gunracks...wonder if he actually delivers them or just take thier money too??? c'mon dude are you a crook?I hate internet cowards,hide behind your keyboard candyass...This is 2 crooks in the past month here.....

Old 07-25-2008, 11:21 PM
Fork Horn

Gotthe followingemail from Randolph (huntersnest) this evening:

Subject:
Re: Burris Pistol Scope

Date:
7/25/2008 3:41:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time

[email protected]

Reply To:

To:
[email protected]

CC:

BCC:

Sent on:
[/align]

Sent from the Internet (Details)
[/align][/align]i know buddy they sent it back to me wrong address its leaving here again in the morning i appologize[/align]--------------------------------------------------------------[/align]Let's see if the right scope really does get here. I have the picture of his ad in my archives.[:@][/align]
Old 07-27-2008, 03:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Huntersnest,We have a pretty close knit bunch of guy's here.If you are on the up and up PLEASE give olcrip some kind of answer.Whether it be good or bad.I would hate for some newbie to screw things up among friends.I have made several deal here and would hate to think I could not trust my buds on this site.Help us out here O.K. dude.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

funny i thought i bought this scope also...i sent money order also... we need to know whats going on asap!!
Old 07-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

Trophy hunter, I'm sorry you got roped into this crap also. I think this cad was scamming both of us! Have you heard from him on the purchase yet? On 27July 2008 1635 hrs heposted with a postal "delivery confirm# 03071790000281640073 us postal".

Copy follows

RE: .Burris Pistol Scope??????????????????? - 7/26/2008 4:35:09 PM

huntersnest
Fork Horn

[align=center][/align]

delivery confirm# is 03071790000281640073 us postal

Just who's benefit is this basterdposting for your's or mine?[:@]

Let's compare notes to show what a crook he really is.[:@] My email back from him "hi, i will accept postal money order as payment. please make payable to randolph staley. my address is randolph staley p.o. box 159 stillwater, n.y. 12170. please send your shipping info. thanks" (sic)

This email has punctuations in it but the other one I got had absolutely no punctuation marks. Someone else is doing some of his typing. What is the time of your notification of sale and request for payment? I think this is a case for the Postmaster to investigate. This is clearly a case of Postal fraud. If you could email me a copy of the notification you received for payment I will print both your's and mine and this post to discuss this crook with the Postal Athourities for further action. My email is

[email protected]

Please get back to me Trophy Hunter. This scam artist needs to be prosecuted.

I sent my money order to
Randolph Staley
24 river Rd. Apt 24
Mechanicville, N.Y. 12118

The phone # I had to talk to his wife or live in is
518 664 5468

His other email address is
[email protected]
How much money did you send him?

I sent him a Postal Money Order dated 7JULY 2008. If he sold it to both of us that's intentional fraud. Feds will get his BUTT.[:@]

Old 07-27-2008, 07:59 PM

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0002 8164 0073

Your item was accepted at 10:49 AM on July 26, 2008 in STILLWATER, NY 12170. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

Tallbud, can you tell me what your post means?
Old 07-27-2008, 10:32 PM

He is saying that the tracking number shown above has been put in to the system, and is coming back as being accepted for delivery by the USPS. It means a box with that number is going out for delivery. Try your tracking number again , yourself and see what you get.

Quick Reply: burris pistol scope for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.