Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 BAD TRADER WARNING >

BAD TRADER WARNING

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

BAD TRADER WARNING

Old 03-16-2009, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

well i think this case is solved. Scott is a liar and/or theif from my point of view. i wasnt even going to post at all, until scott got on here and started to ramble on about nothing at all. he proved nothing but the accusations against him are 100%.

even if its possible it was a misunderstanding (which I doubt) who would want to take even a slight chance with him? im sure whatever item someone wants from him can be bought from somwehre else, even if it is a little more pricey

scott seems like a criminal and a dishonest person, flat out. lol i cant believe this post has lasted almost a year, and i cant believe im still fueling it by posting lol, it just made me mad

scott should have let it go. by coming on here and making no sense or not proving his situation, he seems less honest than he did before hand. i think we all learned a lesson - just sucks someone had to lose money for that to happen. i feel for ya wayne
Old 03-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tess31470

thats exactly what you said before and i have stuck to my side nothing is going to change my mind keep on saying what you want you have that rigt to do that but opions are like asses everyone has 1 and they all stink have a great day and as far a doctor death he just gave his opion on this he has outright ask me and i told him my side he is not takeing sides he did tell me if i didnt send them to send them and if i did he was sorry it is comeing out this way for me i will deal with him or eny body else who want to on here every one can belive what they want i will sleep tonight but ill bet ther will be more post on here thats what you said you were going to do so do what you wish thank for your time and trouble everyone on here and just like old crip he called me four ever and was as frendly as could be then out of the blue started runing his head on here after months of nothing from him that shows you how some people are 2 faced thanks everyone on here who has bough from me or sold to me for you messeges good or bad and mr.dd respects to you just hereing both sides and everone who has spoke about it se ya
You know, they have these things called "periods". They help create sentences.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bowmanaj

ORIGINAL: tess31470

thats exactly what you said before and i have stuck to my side nothing is going to change my mind keep on saying what you want you have that rigt to do that but opions are like asses everyone has 1 and they all stink have a great day and as far a doctor death he just gave his opion on this he has outright ask me and i told him my side he is not takeing sides he did tell me if i didnt send them to send them and if i did he was sorry it is comeing out this way for me i will deal with him or eny body else who want to on here every one can belive what they want i will sleep tonight but ill bet ther will be more post on here thats what you said you were going to do so do what you wish thank for your time and trouble everyone on here and just like old crip he called me four ever and was as frendly as could be then out of the blue started runing his head on here after months of nothing from him that shows you how some people are 2 faced thanks everyone on here who has bough from me or sold to me for you messeges good or bad and mr.dd respects to you just hereing both sides and everone who has spoke about it se ya
You know, they have these things called "periods". They help create sentences.
LMAO
Old 03-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

WOW!! im outa breath from reading all that!! A years worth of posts there and still no resolution....
Old 03-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

^^^ Try reading the forums to yourself, and not out loud. It's easier to just read it in your head and keeps you from getting out of breath!
-Jake
Old 03-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Spike

Surprisingly, this morning when I checked my email, the following arrived in my inbox:

tess31470 from HuntingNet.com Forums wrote:
[blockquote]hi wayne this is scott i did send the dies to you and have e mailed and posted on the web site but it hasent helped either of us at resolveing this i said i was sorry before for the delay where they went is a mistry / i did send them ,but if you were to stop and think if i was acuseing you of this and you sent them you would stick to the same ,i do feel like i did my part i feel like they were recived maybe not by you but they did go out thats my fault for not keeping up with all of my mailed items i will log on and write the same thing on the site , i will send you either of your choice a new set of dies because i do not have the others to send because i did send them , i just recived a packege that was sent monts ago it has been sitting in limbo at a post office in newyork for 3 months i acused him of the same thing we are going through you or no one else has to belive me or you ,this is why i am asking you if you want to settel this i have been cheeted before and did not
go into this to cheat enyone out of enything espicly for 40 dollors illl do my part and say i was wrong for waiting so long but i did send them i did recive your money i never denied that ,much longer and there will be10000 hit on the web site eny way im sorry if you think i was screwing you i felt like you were trying to get to me also e mail me or call i do and will answer or reply like i did before thank you scott 903 445 4137

[/blockquote]
Needless to say it was a surprise and hope that his want to settle this is truly genuine. I responded to his email with the following:

Scott,

First, let me start by saying that I appreciate your email to try and clear this up. Secondly, I want to reiterate that have received nothing from via USPS mail, UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other carrier since sending you the money. I purchased a set of 357 dies from a gun show about two months ago and certainly don't need or want another set, so at this point just send me back my money.
My address, in case you need it, is:

(address removed as I don't want to end up in one of those identity theft commercials however funny they may be)

When it arrives I will post on the forum.
Wayne

So, I will wait and see what happens.

Wayne

Old 03-22-2009, 03:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 24wayne

Surprisingly, this morning when I checked my email, the following arrived in my inbox:

[blockquote]hi wayne this is scott i did send the dies to you and have e mailed and posted on the web site but it hasent helped either of us at resolveing this i said i was sorry before for the delay where they went is a mistry / i did send them ,but if you were to stop and think if i was acuseing you of this and you sent them you would stick to the same ,i do feel like i did my part i feel like they were recived maybe not by you but they did go out thats my fault for not keeping up with all of my mailed items i will log on and write the same thing on the site , i will send you either of your choice a new set of dies because i do not have the others to send because i did send them , i just recived a packege that was sent monts ago it has been sitting in limbo at a post office in newyork for 3 months i acused him of the same thing we are going through you or no one else has to belive me or you ,this is why i am asking you if you want to settel this i have been cheeted before and did not
go into this to cheat enyone out of enything espicly for 40 dollors illl do my part and say i was wrong for waiting so long but i did send them i did recive your money i never denied that ,much longer and there will be10000 hit on the web site eny way im sorry if you think i was screwing you i felt like you were trying to get to me also e mail me or call i do and will answer or reply like i did before thank you scott 903 445 4137

[/blockquote]

Needless to say it was a surprise and hope that his want to settle this is truly genuine. I responded to his email with the following:

Scott,

First, let me start by saying that I appreciate your email to try and clear this up. Secondly, I want to reiterate that have received nothing from via USPS mail, UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other carrier since sending you the money. I purchased a set of 357 dies from a gun show about two months ago and certainly don't need or want another set, so at this point just send me back my money.

(address removed as I don't want to end up in one of those identity theft commercials however funny they may be)

Wayne

Wayne
It sounds like Scott might be trying to do the right thing ....and if so better late then never.

dd
Old 03-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those are just words-actions speak louder than words.

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: 24wayne

[/blockquote]

Scott,

Wayne

Wayne
It sounds like Scott might be trying to do the right thing ....and if so better late then never.

dd
Old 04-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Spike

[quote]ORIGINAL: stalkingbear

Yes, so true. I still have received nothing in the mail or through email since responding to Scott. I sent an email to him today asking him what is going on. Scott, if you're reading this, why did you even bother to email me?

Wayne
Old 04-02-2009, 08:08 AM
Spike

I am so sorry Wayne,i have read every post in this thread.and i feel for ya[quote]ORIGINAL: 24wayne

ORIGINAL: stalkingbear

Yes, so true. I still have received nothing in the mail or through email since responding to Scott. I sent an email to him today asking him what is going on. Scott, if you're reading this, why did you even bother to email me?

Wayne

Quick Reply: BAD TRADER WARNING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.