Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 BAD TRADER WARNING >

BAD TRADER WARNING

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

BAD TRADER WARNING

Old 01-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by KYBASS625
Sorry to say that I didn't find this thread until after I had a dealing with Scott. We were supposed to swap some primers and I sent him my 1,000 Federal pistol primers and he was supposed to send me 1,000 rifle primers. Needless to say he got mine and he never sent his. Has refused to accept my calls and will not return any e-mails.
The guy is just scum of the earth.
I'm sorry to hear that he cheated someone else. Where did he find you? On this forum?

Wayne
Old 01-24-2010, 04:49 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by 24wayne
I'm sorry to hear that he cheated someone else. Where did he find you? On this forum?

Wayne
Wayne,

No we met on Gun Broker. I found this thread after I goggled him to try to find a home phone number. Just wanted to pass on that he was still messing with people.

Regards, KYBASS625
Old 01-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Spike

Wayne,

No we met on Gun Broker. I found this thread after I goggled him to try to find a home phone number. Just wanted to pass on that he was still messing with people.

Regards, KYBASS625
What is his user name on Gun Broker? It would help people avoid him if they knew what name he was using now.

Wayne
Old 01-25-2010, 07:33 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by 24wayne
What is his user name on Gun Broker? It would help people avoid him if they knew what name he was using now.

Wayne

He was still using "tess31470"
Old 01-25-2010, 08:07 AM
bigcountry

He was still using "tess31470"
There is no tess31470 listed under gunbroker. Sure the name is right?

Old 01-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by bigcountry
There is no tess31470 listed under gunbroker. Sure the name is right?

It was tess31470
Scott Pierce
1214 Hughey Dr.
Longview, TX 75601
Old 01-31-2010, 12:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by snake123
I really can't believe I read this whole post
I was just thinking of that same thing! LOL!

How on earth someone can live with themselves being such a man of that low a character... is way beyond my understanding.

One day we'll all be judged. Be sure you've done right before that day and to also have piece with yourself and fellow man.

iSnipe
Old 01-31-2010, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is some supporting information from Whitepages.com:

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Rep...witter_count=1

Mentions "Tess" and "Teresa"
Old 10-24-2010, 05:46 AM
Spike

My first day on this forum. I stumbled into this mess.........had to see how it ended.

I think some one should send Scott a bucket of commas and periods and a spell checker.

Have some rimfires to sell, but I don't know...............

Cisco
Old 10-24-2010, 06:41 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Cisco1
My first day on this forum. I stumbled into this mess.........had to see how it ended.

I think some one should send Scott a bucket of commas and periods and a spell checker.

Have some rimfires to sell, but I don't know...............

Cisco
As a seller, don't be wary of posting your items for sale here. I have purchased many things successfully in the past and have had some great experiences "meeting" fellow forum members here.

Once you have agreed to sell an item, make sure you keep the lines of communication open with your buyer. Let them know when payment arrives and when they can expect shipment of their purchase. Always be sure to send any items with tracking or delivery confirmation information and make sure your buyer is provided a copy of those numbers. This helps to not only protect you with proof of shipment, but also helps your buyer by allowing them a means of tracking or confirming shipment of their purchase. If you say you are going to ship on a particular day - do so. If something comes up and you are waylaid a day then let your buyer know. Most everyone I have ever dealt with, as a seller or a buyer, has been honest, understanding, and great to do business with.

I have always found that honest communication helps make happy deals....for all involved.

Wayne

Quick Reply: BAD TRADER WARNING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.