Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 What is available in 30-30 >

What is available in 30-30

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

What is available in 30-30

Old 02-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What is available in 30-30

I am suprised that rem dosen't offer the 30-30win and their 35rem in the model #7 in very inexpensive version with a 20" barrel. Youth and adult by just swithing the recoil pad.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What is available in 30-30

Don't even consider the Savage24 30-30/20 ga. The idiots at Savage don't worry about barrel regulation nowadays.The one I had didn't hit within a yard of each at 25 yards.P_SS poor QC.Not an issolated case from talking to other 24 owners.On the other hand I have a old 24 .22/.410 that throws baseball size shotgun patterns you can shoot skeet with and the rifle is bang on.The 30-30 shot one hole groups with open sights but the shotgun was more or less useless......................Harold *PS truth be know I'd like to see the REM 7 in .250 Savage then you've got a great deer getter!