Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Accurate Innovations gunstocks >

Accurate Innovations gunstocks

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Accurate Innovations gunstocks

Old 02-06-2008, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Accurate Innovations gunstocks

Have any of you used Accurate Innovations for stock replacement? I'm considering putting together another rifle, and stumbled across this company when looking at stock material. They advertise a "full length aluminum chassis" and the description and pictures seem to be exactly what I want, and it already comes in the stock. I'm looking at the "Accurate Hunter" in walnut. Option galore, and prices seem to be pretty much in line.
Here's the link...www.accurateinnovations.com. Let me know what you all think.. Thanks Don.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:14 AM

Default RE: Accurate Innovations gunstocks

What the hell was what??????......Kidding.I have never heard of them..
But they look good..
Old 02-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

They did a build with one on "Sighting In" or "Shooting USA" and it seemed like a great stock and it looked great. I don't think you could go wrong with one.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

They might be out of business or about to .I have heard a lot of non complimentary things about them
Old 02-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

OEH.....What have you heard?? I'd sure like to know before I get too deep in this thing. PM me if you like.....Thanks.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Personally I have called them multiple times in the last fewyears and never had a phone call returned. I also know that the owner of 24hourcampfire use to sell them and no longer does. Where there is smoke there is fire.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: oldelkhunter

Personally I have called them multiple times in the last fewyears and never had a phone call returned. I also know that the owner of 24hourcampfire use to sell them and no longer does. Where there is smoke there is fire.
OK... Thanks for the "heads-up"....I'll make some inquiries to them with caution....Thanks again.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

ORIGINAL: oldelkhunter

OK... Thanks for the "heads-up"....I'll make some inquiries to them with caution....Thanks again.
JUst thought I'd let y'all know what more I've found out..... Midway has them advertised in their newest catalog. I called to inquire about them. I asked if they have them in stock. The woman told me there was a 90-plus day wait on them. She even accentuated the"plus" part. She kind of acted like any future shipment dates were completely up in the air, if ever. That just plain did it for me. Good looking product, and I really would have liked to try one, but I'm not going to touch that type of uncertainty with a 10-ft. pole.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

That just plain did it for me. Good looking product, and I really would have liked to try one, but I'm not going to touch that type of uncertainty with a 10-ft. pole.
That is the true shame of it. They have a great product and that bedding block is very well designed
Old 02-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

I called them a couple of months ago and was pleased with my response. I have yet to order my stock though. I want their thumbhole varminter with a high cheek piece to accommodate a larger scope and still have a good cheek weld. I spoke with Jeff and he told me they had not done that particular combination before. He told me if I cold get some measurements they would be happy to mock one up in pine ship it and if it was good then build it for me. Can’t ask for more than that. You might have to wait for it but, you know they say good things come to those that wait.

mello

Quick Reply: Accurate Innovations gunstocks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.