Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Selling some toys, 17hmr, A-5 stalker* SOLD* >

Selling some toys, 17hmr, A-5 stalker* SOLD*

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Selling some toys, 17hmr, A-5 stalker* SOLD*

Old 12-16-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Selling some toys, 17hmr, A-5 stalker* SOLD*

Well I have decided to sell some of my toys in order to get a decent centerfire.

H&R Ultra is sold, sorry.

I have a Savage 93R17 17HMR with a heavy barrel. I want $150.00 for this without the scope.

I will also sell it with the scope for $300.00. The scope is an Alaskan Guide 6.5-20x44 with an adjustable objective and mil dot reticle from Cabela's with quick disconnect mounts. I paid more than $400 for the scope and mounts a few years ago so you would basically be getting the gun for free. I have about 3 boxes of shells through it, so it isn't even really broken in yet. And I have a box of shells I just got you can have with the gun.

I also have a 12 ga A-5 stalker light (2 3/4 inch). It has a 22 inch barrel, fiber optic bead, the three original chokes and a turkey choke. It has seen very little use and looks pretty close to new. I want $500 for it.

The catch is I really don't want to sell them over the internet. I would like to sell them to someone fairly local that can come look at them, pay me and go home happy. I have no idea how I would sell them to someone in another state, as far as shipping or receiving payment. I don't have a pay pal account and will not give my bank account info to anyone over the internet.

If you want better pictures let me know and I can take them. Just let me know what you want.

And if you buy more than one gun I will even throw in a double gun case if you want it.

I live in Blissfield Michigan, it's near Adrian MI and Toledo OH.

Paul
Old 12-16-2007, 03:16 PM

Default RE: Selling some toys, HR ultra, 17hmr, A-5

I hate to see anyone part with there guns! Just curious, what centerfire you plan on getting?
Old 12-16-2007, 03:48 PM

I am interested in the HR Ultra 12 guage - call me Glenn 816-228-1004
Old 12-16-2007, 04:44 PM

Interested in the 17 HMR. Does this have the accu trigger?
Old 12-16-2007, 06:14 PM

No the 17 doesn't have the accu trigger, but I did get it lightened up a bit.

Glenn, I don't have long distance on my phone. Are you going to drive here from Missouri to get it?

You can call me if you like though, or IM me, I have yahoo Instant Messenger.

517-486-3136 and my yahoo ID is biteme263. I am almost never on it though, so your best bet would be to let me know when you will be on it and I will turn it on.

I work second shift and go in at 3 in the afternoon tomorrow and 11 the next day, then I'm off until next year.

I'm not sure what gun I am getting, it depends on if I sell these outright or trade them in on something. I'm looking at a Howa or a nice Savage in .243 or 22-250. I'm not set on one particular gun yet though, I will look harder when I have the money in my hand and know what options are available to me. And if I don't sell the scope with the HMR it will go on the new rifle, if not I will get a slightly less expensive rifle and get a new scope to put on it.

Paul
Old 12-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

PM Sent
Old 12-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Fork Horn

PM sent....
Old 12-17-2007, 11:17 AM

I could swear there was pic of the A-5 when I posted this last nite! I fixed it though. I had one of the other pictures dissapear as well. I wonder what's up with that?

Paul
Old 12-17-2007, 11:25 AM

Would you be willing to ship one of these to an ffl?
Old 12-17-2007, 01:00 PM

I don't know that shipping bothers me that much, but I don't know how we would go about payment. Like I said, I don't have a pay pal account or anything like that and there is no way I am giving out my bank account info to anyone on the internet.

And how would you go about it anyway? Am I supposed to send the gun, they you pay me? Or are you going to send me the money then I send the gun? Both sound risky to one of us.

And then there is the issue of having to pay to ship it.

Paul

Quick Reply: Selling some toys, 17hmr, A-5 stalker* SOLD*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.