Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Selling some toys, 17hmr, A-5 stalker* SOLD* >

Selling some toys, 17hmr, A-5 stalker* SOLD*

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Selling some toys, 17hmr, A-5 stalker* SOLD*

Old 12-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Selling some toys, HR ultra, 17hmr, A-5

how far from southern G.R are you. just wondering if you have sighted the slug gun in and what kind of groups you were getting??
Old 12-17-2007, 10:06 PM

F.Y.I. I DO NOT HAVE ANY PARTICULAR INTEREST IN YOUR 'TOYS' . HOWEVER I HAVE BOUGHT , SOLD AND TRADED OVER THE WEB . USUALLY PAYEMENT IS RECEIVED BEFORE THE ITEM IS SHIPPED . SO YOU ARE IN NO DANGER AT ALL . MOST FOLKS ARE SATISIFIED TOM SHIP FROM THEIR HOUSE , BUT ONLY TO A F.F.L. HOLDER . SOME SAY ONLY F.F.L. TO F.F.L. ? WE HAD A F.F.L. A WHILE BACK AND I REMEMBER THE STIPULATION THAT YOU COULD SHIP TO A F.F.L. . LIKE THE 1917 I SENT BACK TO SMITH . THEY HAD NO PROBLEM WITH IT . HOPE THIS CLEARS SOME OF THE SMOKE !
dscp
Old 12-18-2007, 02:00 PM

Is the 12 ga H&R Ultra Slug Hunter still available?
Old 12-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

paul to sell to someone out of state you jst need to recieve payment paypal does not do gun sells ou must lie which i do not like and would ot no protection if you have a proplem get a money order or check i like money orders from walmart or the post office you can take them staight to walmart or the post office and cash them right then and there no worrying about them bouncing or being fake also to ship you must get aform from the buyers ffl call the ffl ship the gun to the ffl thats all it is pretty simble for you in some states you can send a long gun to a buyer if there in your state with out a ffl transfer
Old 12-18-2007, 08:06 PM

The H&R Ultra slug gun is sold, a gentleman just picked it up tonight.

Still have the A-5 and the 17HMR.

Paul
Old 12-22-2007, 07:12 AM

I am in the process of doing a trade with someone for the 17 and the A-5. For anyone that thinks shipping a gun is easy, I want some of what you are smoking. What a pain in the butt. Everyone tells me something different. I can't believe so many people don't know how to do their jobs[:@].

One shop tells me they won't do it, another tells me I can do it, but I'll never convince the post office to go along with it. Another tells me they will do it but they have to ship them and receive them, for a pretty hefty price of course.

I called my post office and they said at first they couldn't do it, but after urging them to look it up they said "Oh hey, we can ship guns.". However I have to find a box to ship it in. Maybe that's why my local shop wants $25 a gun plus postage to ship them. AAAAHHHHHGGGG!!!!

So I need a copy of the FFL paper work AND I need to call the shop? I don't have long distance on my phone. I can't call out of state to confirm that I am shipping a gun to a location.

There is NO WAY this is easier than you coming to my house, looking at a weapon, giving me money an leaving with a gun you know you wanted. No muss no fuss, takes 20 minutes, and that is with BSing for a while.

Paul
Old 12-22-2007, 03:59 PM
Fork Horn

It is not that difficult. Once you receive payment and a copy the of the buyer's FFL, just box it up, address the label to the FFL address and take to the PO or a UPS outlet and pay them to ship it. You don't have to use a FFL to ship or contact the FFL who will be recieving the gun. They will complete the background check on the buyer and its done.
Old 12-23-2007, 12:44 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Bandhunter

It is not that difficult. Once you receive payment and a copy the of the buyer's FFL, just box it up, address the label to the FFL address and take to the PO or a UPS outlet and pay them to ship it. You don't have to use a FFL to ship or contact the FFL who will be recieving the gun. They will complete the background check on the buyer and its done.
Bandhunter is 100% correct in what he states.
Old 12-24-2007, 02:09 AM
bigcountry

Guys, US PO will not ship it if you tell em whats in the box. Brown will want you to ship overnight unless you go thru your FFL. Some UPS will ground ship it for you, but thier policy is clear as a bell on thier website. Anymore its easier to take to my FFL holder, and he will take care of it.

Old 12-24-2007, 04:17 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Guys, US PO will not ship it if you tell em whats in the box. Brown will want you to ship overnight unless you go thru your FFL. Some UPS will ground ship it for you, but thier policy is clear as a bell on thier website. Anymore its easier to take to my FFL holder, and he will take care of it.
That is not true at all. I ship guns all the time. UPS policy only requires that you have to ship HANDGUNS overnight, not rifles. I have also shipped with the USPS with no problem. I only use an FFL if the buyer's FFL requires it. The federal law only requires that the gun be received by a FFL dealer so that a background check can be performed on the buyer. Common sense would tell you that a seller doesn't need one since they already own the gun. USPS will only ship handguns from FFL to FFL. ( I never ship handguns since I don't own any)

Quick Reply: Selling some toys, 17hmr, A-5 stalker* SOLD*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.