Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Public Appology............ >

Public Appology............

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Public Appology............

Old 12-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Typical Buck

Default Public Appology............

It has come to my attention(through a PM)that my post about personal firearms I have made here are a form of arogance and "better than thou" and to belittle others.I have have a passion with firearms, wanting to shareand this is a firearms forum isnt it?I have never thought of them coming off that way. I am here to say that I appoligize to anyone that I have offended in doing so. I will be carefull on my postings in the future.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Public Appology............

Man, I don’t think arrogance and doubleA should be in the same sentence. I find you are a very reserved man that is always careful and doesn’t hesitate to apologize if you happen to offend anyone with the photos of firearms and equipment you have. I wish members would except you for who you are, a very lucky man that has excellent taste...
Old 12-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

It has come to my attention(through a PM)that my post about personal firearms I have made here are a form of arogance and "better than thou" and to belittle others.I have have a passion with firearms, wanting to shareand this is a firearms forum isnt it?I have never thought of them coming off that way. I am here to say that I appoligize to anyone that I have offended in doing so. I will be carefull on my postings in the future.
I probably come off that way at times or probably seem too opiononated(very true) but I wouldn't let it change the way I respond to posts. If they don't like what I post they can ignore them. We are all adults are we not? For the record I have never read any of your posts where you come off as being arrogant. FWIW.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree wholeheartedly with oldelkhunter. Just like most of the rest of us on here, I express my opinions on items and ideas. I certainly plan on continuing to do so. I don't believe I have ever set out to deliberately deride someone or their ideas to the point of needing to be apologetic about it, and doubleA, I don't ever remember you making any comments to or about anyone that could be taken derrrogatory. That's just not your style. In my mind, you have been nothing but friendly and helpful.
It's quite evident by your "Public Apology" post that this matter has had an impact with you. I can only speak for myself, but I would hope you take that matter with a grain of salt. We all know you for the gentleman that you are, and the helpful information you provide. Any comments otherwise I believe to be totally unwarranted.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:30 AM

What post? I want to to read it. I have never seen you post anything that required an apology. I never apologize for my opinion, if you don't agree with it oh well.

Paul
Old 12-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ILOOKED BACK OVER YOUR PAST POST AND FOUND NOTHING THAT WOULD OUT OF LINE. WHOM EVER PMED YOU HAD THEIR PANTIES ON TO TIGHT IS ALL.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:00 PM

I always look forward to DoubleA's posts, especially the ones with pictures of his guns. His posts always seem well-written and informative to me. I've never once read a post from him that came off as being arrogant.

If someone finds your posts arrogant, that's their problem. Don't appologize when no appology is needed.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Never offended me but then I am old and can't remember anything anyway.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:59 PM
EKM
Typical Buck

AA,

Don't worry about it.
You've always got good stuff.have a wide range of weaponry and know what you are talking about.
Screw'em.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:20 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: doubleA

I am pretty well just jealous of the coopers.

Quick Reply: Public Appology............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.