Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Rogmatt

Old 11-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Rogmatt

i am looking at a gun Rogmatt
has has anyone bought a gu or anythig from him if o wouldyou buy another from him help me out nice gn jus wont to see if he is a good guy to buy from
Old 12-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Spike

Default RE: Rogmatt

BT, this may sound self serving, but since I don't think i have sold a gun to anyone on this forum, I thought it would help you if I post this email I recieved from Sal in Orlando a few days ago.

Thanks again[/align][/align]Please read this post
Below is a copy of an Email I just sent Roger.. There is no way I can describe this man's integrity.. We agreed on a price we were to meet for a FTF ( he lives about 6 hours away and would be in town for a business meeting) However I was in a pretty big auto accident that afternoon.. at 5 PM I was able to call him, his response was don't worry as long as your OK.. He the carried the Rifle back home and we arraigned to have him ship it to me.
Now we are NOT talking about a high dollar item, it was a Rossi .22 pump, but Roger handled the transaction like it was a $275,000.00 Perazzi (sp) over and under trap gun..
Have no fear dealing with gentleman.. as he is good to his word..
Roger..
I can not thank you enough for the rifle.. it is beyond what I expected.. It looks like it just came off the factory line.. Your packing job was better than most commercial packed items.. I can't wait to shoot it..

Thank you again
Best Regards
Sal
[/align][/align]Sal's email address is Sal Crivello [[email protected]] in case you want to aks him how i treated him.[/align]
Old 12-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Spike

Here is another email i just recieved. Both unsolcited by the way and i did not expect them.
I sold a Rem 870 in 20 Ga. to him for his brother.

This thing is gorgeous! If it were a 12ga I would have to keep it. Thank you very much for the timely shipping and honest descriptions. I am very pleased. I know my brother will love this. I was a little iffy about the wood, but it looks REALLY good in person.

Thank you again

Johns email is [email protected] in case you want to ask him anything about me.

I (Rogmatt) am just a guy in the engineering business who has taken a hit by the real estate market drop, and am selling some of my guns to give the family a decent christmas.

Old 12-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

i can understand how you feel i am remodeling a house and know i will never getmy money back ot of it i amin asmall townthat has house that are 3000 sq ft newly remodeld and they don't sell at 55000

i am still thinking about the savage the only thing that worrie me is it is so old
Old 12-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Spike

Remind me again what Savage you are looking at. I wil Post some pics here so you can get the opinion of others on the board. I have the 775A in 12 Gauge, and a 720 "US" marked 12 Gauge.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

it is the savage i posted the pics but feel free to
Old 12-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

te 775a
Old 12-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Spike

Rogmattis a class act and you can be assured that what he is selling is just as described if not better.