Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Savage111..scary accurate............. >

Savage111..scary accurate.............

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Savage111..scary accurate.............

Old 06-24-2007, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Savage111..scary accurate.............

ORIGINAL: cma3366a

Apparently you havent hung around the forums long enough to know his history. He ran pretty tight with Magnumman300,Pighunter, Chantecler111, and a host of other trolls. I personally think they were one in the same, or at the very least, closely related. Posting style, BS, and tactics are all the same. I'd venture to guess the only reason youngun skirted the bannings of his buds is the perception of him being a kid and their being adults.
Ditto...
Old 06-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

He's a kid...thats my take on it. Not that I want trouble with a single person on this forum... I just think he's a kid, but I'll keep my eye on him! Younggun I sent ya a pm. Take my advice,lots a good people on here no need pissing 'emall off!
Old 06-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-24-2007, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Point taken. Sorry about the grow up remark, totally uncalled for!
Old 06-24-2007, 12:36 PM

I've just got a short tolerance for bull$hit and constant bull$hitters. Always have.
I can understand that, and there seems to be a lot of bull$hitters on this forum
Old 06-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: trailer

I just lost respect for yet another member of the forums today.
And you think I care... Now does that sound like a line Chantecler111 would use or what...
[/quote]

I don't know, but why don'tyou can ask him? www.gunandgame.com

If you know him so well, go to the chat room, and try to point him out.
Gave up already?

You know, every time I come here, I'm amazed that this thread was about the Savage 111.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whats the punchline to your joke calling the .35 whelen british?

I was joking, not telling a joke, it's like if my buddy got a Dakota, and he shows it to me, and I handle the action and stuff, and I say to him "Naw, this gun is crap, throw it away, or just give it to me, I may just take it apart and sell the action and get $75."

My joking was long the lines of "Real men shoot .30 cal or bigger."
And I interpreted it into something like "Real Americans shoot 45-70, not .35 Whelen!"

Whelen, is, or definately sounds like, a name of British decent, that's why I said "British cal", I wasn't putting thought into it, it was a spur of the moment joking.

I don't think it's anything that worth making a big deal over, or something that qualifies as bullcrap.

Let's knock it off, this thread is about the Savage 111, if you want to keep arguing about it, then let's go to the off-season forum, and do it there, 'cause nothing is off-topic there.

If you start a thread, let me know, I'll cancel my subscription to it right away.

I, for one, am tired and done with this pointless argument, turning this into a pointless thread.

And I'm sorry if I offended anyone here, I don't like having hard feelings to anyone here.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now that the bickering is done all I would like to say is I love my Savages. They are not the fanciest but boy do they shoot. Even though I have quite a selection of cal's and makes, when it's time for rifle seasonit's my old savage 110 7 mm mag I take out of the safe. Maybe it's just the confidence I have in the gun or that I've used it for so long thatevery time that I snap it up to the shoulder it's just like an extension of myself. I love my savage tack driver.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well the way my Model 93 shoots Im surely gonna try one of their rifles...

Quick Reply: Savage111..scary accurate.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.