Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Grass Root Anti Gun Control

Old 03-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Grass Root Anti Gun Control

Just found this on another forum and joined. Please give it a look, thanks!

Hi, I'm Bret, a moderator on castbooilts.gunloads.com. We're trying to get all the various gun and hunting forums together to form a grass roots push for our gun rights. The recent Zumbo debacle showed what we can do. So I'm asking you to please join us and get something going. I'm hoping we can distribute info among the boards and get the memberships active. NRA, etc. Should be doing this, but they aren't. Maybe if we start getting active they'll work with us instead of just begging for our money. The current site is at http://www.stopguncontrol.info/forum/index.php It's just starting and we hope it'll fly. This isn't a power struggle among the boards and we don't want that. I'm hoping the Moderators and Webmasters can advise the groups as opposed to having all the memberships involved as it seems there'd be lees problems that way. Please stop by and join us in this.

BTW- I'm just a regular guy trying to help get this going. So any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 03-23-2007, 11:45 AM

Default RE: Grass Root Anti Gun Control

I didn't see all of Zumbo's comments, but doesn't it seem like everybody sort of went over board on this one???? I am as pro-gun as anyone, but I don't think that AR and AK models are really needed in the hunting arena. I think that they are great weapons for the shooting range, but I just don't see too much reason to use them afield. I know that everybody has their own opinion and that is great, but should we, as an establishment, cut down one of our own for his opinions??????
Old 03-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Grass Root Anti Gun Control

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. "

-George Bernard Shaw