Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Dont watch the movie Babel >

Dont watch the movie Babel

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Dont watch the movie Babel

Old 03-20-2007, 09:54 AM

Default Dont watch the movie Babel

Its the most anti gun movie I have ever seen. It pretty much says if you own a gun, your life and everyones life around you will be ruined. And the story all revolves around a hunters gun and the damage it causes to alot of people. I really wish I could get my four dollars back. I dont want to give a penny to people who push this kind of garbage.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dont watch the movie Babel

Yeah, I have to agree. The first thing my wife said “ all because of that stupid gun ” but didn't’ say anything about the kid pulling the trigger. Go figure...
Old 03-20-2007, 10:57 AM

i watched this not knowing a single thing about it other than "hey brad pitt's in it, it's probably good."

pfft
Old 03-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for warning me.

I somehow doubt that in Arabia people are going to choose a hunting rifle over an AK-47.

If it were realistic, it would've been,

A. Some kid runs up to the bus strapped with explosives, and blows everybody in the bus up, but that's a short, boring movie, so they didn't do that.

B. Some people drive up alongside them, and they open the window, and shoot an RPG at the gas tank, and everyone dies, again, not good show business.

C.Someone drives up to the bus,except this time, they wanthostages, and they shot the driver, and then jump onto the bus, and kidnap everyone, and then the Navy S.E.A.L.S. have to come and save them, but that's too supportive of the war effort, instead, you have to release something that'santi-American, full of sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll.[:@]

I hate the crap people release in the movies, when will they release skill???? Back in the old days, in the 40's 50's, and yes, even early 60's, they had REAL talent, not a bunch of post-modern, John Lennonist bullcrap!!!!!
I just don't see how this nation will survive when those Generation X'ers will take control of the government.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

thanks for the warning, that is one movie I wont watch then.

But it is funny, old Brad does a movie like "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" guns blazing and killing the whole movie..... guess it is about the money and not beliefs! Kinda of contridictory though......