Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Assult weapon ban!! >

Assult weapon ban!!

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Assult weapon ban!!

Old 02-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Assult weapon ban!!

ORIGINAL: brushbustin

The crazy democratic congres is trying to reauthorize the Assult weapon ban.And i dont know it has been posted yet or if you have seen it,i just want to make sure eveyone sees it. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-1022
"Mrs. MCCARTHY of New York introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary"

I believe this woman introduces this same bill every year....... Of course, now, it is potentially more serious since the Dummy-Craps control Congress (if you can call it that), so it MAY have a chance of passing. However, in the Senate, there only has to be two Democrats against it.

The Dems have been claiming that their outlook on the gun issue has changed. We'll see. Somehow, I think they lied!

(They should be tickled if someone has an SKS with a detachable magazine! I haven't found a detachable SKS magazineyet that works!)
Old 02-21-2007, 09:25 AM

ORIGINAL: eldeguello

ORIGINAL: younggun243
What makes them think a poor Latino dude's gonna' get his dirty little salsa-stainedhands on one?
They don't BUY them, KID!
I was just thinking that youngun243'scomment was just a little disrespectful.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Red Lion

Red,

Its ok to say what you really think. I think it was a totally ignorant, racist, & childishcomment.I guess we will continue to be protrayed as backwards racist hillbillies due to comments such as that. I'm quite certain that John Q Public will listen to our arguments after a highly enlightened preamble as that.

Youngun, just shut the hell up if you don't have anything intelligent to add to this conversation.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: ShatoDavis

ORIGINAL: Red Lion

Red,

Its ok to say what you really think. I think it was a totally ignorant, racist, & childishcomment.I guess we will continue to be protrayed as backwards racist hillbillies due to comments such as that. I'm quite certain that John Q Public will listen to our arguments after a highly enlightened preamble as that.

Youngun, just shut the hell up if you don't have anything intelligent to add to this conversation.
well said ShatoDavis
Old 02-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I apologize for my comment, I wasn't thinking of the consequenses of what it would bring, and what it represented. I loaded a bullet for the anti's there, I am very sorry to have let you guys down like that.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:45 PM

younggun, all you can do is learn from your mistake; As I often have to muffle my politically incorrect mouth, so shall you yours. And I'm and old fart.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll say, you post your e-mail address as your username!
Old 02-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Ridge Runner

all we can do is email our reps and voice our opinions I allready sent messages to mine, 2 dems and a republican, I read somewhere that they wouldn't be able to pass the ban unless some republicans jumped ship but this isn't over, even if the ban passes it isn't over, I've spent some time on the brady campaign website and near as I can tell they want to ban every gun except the 32/20, 25/20, andd the 44/40. any centerfire that will penetrate body armour is on they're list as is the 22 LR and the 30/30 win.
RR
I can't e-mail my reps, I live in California!! We've got Feinstein and Boxer, they are worse then Polosi!!!! And hi-caps, .50 BMG's,AR's, and AK's are already banned from the law obiding citizen, but the criminals sure have a bunch of them
Old 02-22-2007, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

32/20, 25/20?

People don't even own those guns unless they're antique!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: younggun243

32/20, 25/20?

People don't even own those guns unless they're antique!!!!!!
Now you are dogging the elderly. You need to quit while you are behind.LOL!