Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 WHAT IS E MOST ACCURATE GUN.. >

WHAT IS E MOST ACCURATE GUN..

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

WHAT IS E MOST ACCURATE GUN..

Old 02-02-2007, 04:03 PM

Default RE: WHAT IS E MOST ACCURATE GUN..

its not the gun for say...its the man behind the gun...respectivly
Old 02-02-2007, 04:12 PM

o00o0 btw sry im not a 41 year old hick that can offord it..but think...i know thats a lil hard for ya but really try....if i dish out a grand for a good rifle when im 17 that means by the time im o0o0 lets say 41 ill have 24 years to put all the lastest gagets and goodies...not to metion the priceless amount of experrience. so guess u r right...that just would not make sence....ur right i should stick to nerf guns[8D]ur so smart...did u go to collage mister???? now dont lie
Old 02-02-2007, 04:14 PM

o0o yae forgot to metion the 3 years studying psycology[8D]
Old 02-02-2007, 04:24 PM

word...i read and practiced "SNIPER COUNTRY" 3 or 4 times every time i shoot i take my taget home and do nasty math to figure out where i f'd up im a math whore and i love shooting the two together are a deadly combo....but thats only at like 300 yards i love pushing the limits....this gun is ??? and how much
Old 02-02-2007, 04:55 PM

UR INFO SAYS" am James Staggs (aka Ridge Runner) am 41 years old and spend my time hunting, fishing, shooting, or playing with my daughter"

BTW U R 41 AS UR THINGS STATES

Old 02-02-2007, 04:57 PM

WA is it a rem 700 SPS STAILESS???
Old 02-02-2007, 04:59 PM

wa gun is it im intreaged now

Old 02-02-2007, 05:12 PM

thats not that bad for the amount of work you did ...but instead of that i bout a dodge stealth sports car....and a savage 116 so now i can drive to the range instead of just having a nasty rifle
but in good time ill have my own custome gun
Old 02-02-2007, 05:15 PM

this is what i plan to buy

Old 02-02-2007, 07:58 PM

RR-just out of curiosity, what is the caliber? I would also like to know other specifications as I am looking at building a custom rifle of my own. PM me please.

Scopeye-Where to start....first of all, most mainstream firarms will shoot better than the person shooting them. Most, but not all. Second, several cartridges are inherantly more accurate than others. Third, hand-loading increases accuracy and consistancy immensly. The ability to accuratly make a shot on a big game animal at 300 yds is not hard with what is available these days. Most important is you. Now making a center mass or head shot on a guy firing at you with an RPK from over 600 meters away is a COMPLETELY differant stiory(not to mention something I hope you never experiance). I have comments to make about going toWest Point and your thoughts of joining the Marines, more specificaly of you wanting to become a sniper,but those are of a private nature. What I can tell you is that as an Army sniper or a Marine Sniper-Scout, most of your shotswill be taken with the 7.62 NATO round(.308win). SF units employ .50bmg, several units use.300 win mag'sand Iknow ofONEunit currently in deployment that has received a .338 Lapua. As a recent former member of the military, I can tell you that if you go to West Point, you will NEVER be an actual sniper. You may have a chance to attend the school(doubt it though) but as an officer, you will never be deployed in the field as one. Sorry to burst your bubble, but best you know the truth beforehand. Also, if becoming a sniper is your dream, realize that odds are against you in doing so. The Marine's Sniper-Scout School is one the toughest to past in all of the military. Odds are better at becoming a Navy Seal than a Marine Sniper-Scout. Now, I am not trying to discourage you, but as I said, it is best you know the truth. And last of all, should you join the military, given current situations, I must forewarn you: taking a human life is something that most people cannot easily deal with(even in a wartime situation).

None of this is to say that you are not capable of becoming what you want to be. I accomplished this goal myself. BUT, I just want you to know of what it is that you are trying to obtain, the sacrifices that are required, and what obsticles lay ahead. I wish you nothing but the absolute BEST of luck in any path you choose.

Jerry

Quick Reply: WHAT IS E MOST ACCURATE GUN..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.