Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 what would be the asking price for original knight. >

what would be the asking price for original knight.

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

what would be the asking price for original knight.

Old 01-31-2007, 11:10 AM

Default what would be the asking price for original knight.

i am wondering what would be an asking price for an original knight muzzleloader? anyone?
Old 02-01-2007, 08:43 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: what would be the asking price for original knight.

I had a 1998 knight wolverine stainless/synthetic I just sold for 100 dollars. But it was a tough sale. I had to take the guy out and show him it shot decent.

Old 02-01-2007, 08:50 PM

you know the hard part about it. we still have the original box with the original price sticker on the box. 400.00 plus tax gun only. we did not realize that the muzzleloader would depreciate that much. to some of the offers i have been told.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Typical Buck

Last year bass pro had a closeout on the knight disc: m/l in 45 cal. $100.00 at the store only no internet orders
Old 02-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah, it's tough to sell a used muzzleloader. I purchased a new stainless steel Knight Disc a few seasons ago from Natchez, and spent around $200 shipped.
I thought I could get at least $125 for mystainless Wolverine...nope.
I sighted it in and hunted only once with it, taking a nice 8-point, butit was used.

My buddy ended up buying it from me for $100, but I included the scope &rings.
His daughter put it to good use and killed2 does and asmallbuckon her first hunt.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Fork Horn

I was suprised later though, I spent several months looking for a used flintlock.
I figured a used one will be easy to find, wrong again.

They were going forover halfofthe original prices...I got tired of looking for a deal andbought a new one.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Spike

I have 2 of the SS predators, 50 Caliber, and a Knight Master Hunter left, all the others I had to practically give away. While the Knight is a fantastic shooter. Thier resale valueleaves alot to be desired. If someone can buy a MK-85 for $150 dollars and intends to keep it, I will tell them it would be a wise decision. I will never sell the remainder of my Knights, I don't hunt with them anymore but I like to take them out and shoot them from time to time. Ever since I bought my Savage Smokeless, that is all I hunt with.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:00 PM

yeh thats what i am looking to get is the new savage laminated thumbhole stainless and smokeless muzzleloader. yet i heard that knight is coming out with the new muzzleloader too. we will see what happens. decisions, decisions,
Old 02-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Spike

Click here: Randy Wakeman Shooting Sports Here is a sight that has the new Savage TH for $605 plus shipping[/align]
Old 02-12-2007, 03:34 AM

Ive gotta Find son a Muzzleloader for next year, Wish I could find one set up like that with Rings and Scope for 100

Quick Reply: what would be the asking price for original knight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.