Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 CZ Ultimate Hunting Rifle... >

CZ Ultimate Hunting Rifle...

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

CZ Ultimate Hunting Rifle...

Old 01-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default CZ Ultimate Hunting Rifle...

Has anybody saw it? Comes with a Nightforce scope and a minute of angle accuracy guarantee to 1000 yards!!Pretty good for a factory rifle, lets see a Savage do that!! haha
Old 01-29-2007, 09:12 PM

Default RE: CZ Ultimate Hunting Rifle...

ORIGINAL: jeepkid

Has anybody saw it? Comes with a Nightforce scope and a minute of angle accuracy guarantee to 1000 yards!!Pretty good for a factory rifle, lets see a Savage do that!! haha
Still, I can't understand why some of you "experts" go out of your way to bash Savage. they are what they are, an accurate, and inexpensive hunting rifle.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am not buying it. Guaranteed MOA at 1000 yards. BS. Tom.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:32 AM

ORIGINAL: HEAD0001

Me neither, nice marketing scheme though. I'm sure someone new will buy into it.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:14 AM

ORIGINAL: M77man

ORIGINAL: HEAD0001

Me neither, nice marketing scheme though. I'm sure someone new will buy into it.
Looks like someone already has
Old 01-30-2007, 08:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

I believe it. If a company that big guarantees something it is probably true, if not they would lose there reputation really fast. I would rather buy that then a full custom rifle. And I didn't go out of my way to bash Savage, just made a point for all you "experts" who think every Savage made is a MOA tackdriver. How manylong range matcheshas a Savage won??? I think Remington holds that record.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you want to compare rifles you would need to compare ones of the same cost. For the price Savage is a great bargain. Though any good quality gun made today can probably shoot more accurate than 90% of the people shooting them. Everybody gets too concerned with MOA when actually most people can't shoot that accurate to begin with because they don't practice enough.Also if you aim for the vitals of a deer you actually have a fairly large target. So if a gun shoots 2" groups at 100 yards it is more than accurate enough. A lot of people like to brag about taking shots at over 200 yards but the vast majority of deer are shot at less than 75 yards.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:37 AM

JEFFS... you are so right !!! I couldn't have said it better myself.

And for the Savage Bashers.. there just a gun like every other company out there. Maybe they don't have the quality wood or looks of a Browning or Remington etc. but there a good gun for the everyday hunter that doesn't have alot of cash. I have 1 and it shoots just as good as my Remington 700, both are right on the money.. until I start to shack or move a little. And a deer dies just as fast with my Savage as my Remington... Another thing if your shooting 1000 yards. you better have a high quality gun and high quality glass to even do that ! Most hunter can't even see that far with a scope on the gun, never mind hit something !!

My 2 Cents
Old 01-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

I e-mailed CZ to see how they are going to prove their 1000 yard MOA guarantee. I'll post whatever response I get.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:24 AM

I'd rather buy their 505 gibbs and have a whole shoulder of fun!

Quick Reply: CZ Ultimate Hunting Rifle...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.