Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Kel-tec PF9

Old 01-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default Kel-tec PF9

Looking at this gun for CC. Does anyone have one of these and what do you think of it?

question i have, is the grip very short like the glock compact?
Old 01-16-2007, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Kel-tec PF9

My advise would be go to your nearest dealer that has a large inventory
and handle as many different handguns and see how they feel/fit in your hand. The gun that fits your hand the best will be the one you will shoot most accurately.
That said,I'm not of a very high opinion of kel-tec.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only Kel-tec I own is a PLR-16.
If your looking for CCW I would check out as many as possible.I carried a ruger for the longest time and wanted something smaller,after looking at several dif makes and models I finaly ended up buying a Kahr CW9 and just ordered the Kahr CW40 because I liked the 9mm.Now the CW9 will become my Back up and the CW40 will be my primary CW.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have a 9mm KelTec (P11?)for years. Never had a problem with it. Finish is worn off the slide a bit but works good as new. Carries real nice with the belt clip.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:08 AM
Fork Horn

I have had a p-3at for 2yrs now I like the gun it has been real reliable. This is one place i honestly wish I would have saved my money and bought a khar I really like the khar triggers and imo they are really good guns. In the same breath if you do not allready have a cc weapon and you can afford the kel tec I would say buy it and if you like it use it. If not save your money and get what you want all the while carrying your kel tec just what I think.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a P3at/ Its a tiny gun that fits right in my pocket(pocket holster). problem is I forget its there have the time.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Typical Buck

Good Luck finding a PF9... it's been in the works for the last year +.. but last I heard they were still having some sort of issues with it.. and it wasn't actually available yet.