Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 How would u like to shoot this Gun???? >

How would u like to shoot this Gun????

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

How would u like to shoot this Gun????

Old 01-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Spike

Default How would u like to shoot this Gun????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJSZs-euZU
Old 01-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: How would u like to shoot this Gun????

Seems like a waste of gun. If the .30-06 can't get a job done, then the .375 H&H can.

I understand why people are fascinated with firepower, but there comes a time when enough is enough.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:12 PM

I'm on dial up, so is that the gun that knocks several different guys flat on their butts, even when shooting from the sitting position?
Old 01-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm on dial up, so is that the gun that knocks several different guys flat on their butts, even when shooting from the sitting position?
Ever see the "Terrorist Training" video online? There's a middle eastern or west asian fellow in a white man-dress who gets knocked on his butt from the offhand standing position, dropping the rifle and cracking the glass of the enclosed shooting booth.

This is the same thing, but longer, and with more people stepping up to fire the rifle.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:29 PM

Aught Six - that's the one I've seen.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:30 PM

I like how the last guy thinks he's big stuff........his rifle probably weighed a good 3-4 pounds more though.

.577 T-rex eh, look up a'lil info on it. With the meanest load I found its makes 133ft/lbs of recoil....in a 13lbs gun.
(Numbers this big may throw off LEE's recoil generator...took me awhile to figure out that 33.8ft/lbs on the screen ACTUALLY meant 133fl/lbs. I guess LEE doesn't expect people smart enough to use a computer to be dumb enough to shoot a gun with over 100ft/lbs of recoil!)
Old 01-06-2007, 01:54 PM

I'd like to see a video of those guysgetting a butt- whooping from dropping the gun! I figured out what the recoil was pulling both triggers on my 12 gauge double at one time, around 70 ft/lbs if I recall...not that bad but we're not talking about and aimed shot either!
Old 01-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

YES, I WOULD SHOOT IT!! One only lives once. Good luck.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think I'd try it at least once. I'd make sure i was wearing my PAST Mag-plus shoulder pad, and maybe a piece of carpet pad to boot, and I want to shoot it sitting in a chair as upright as possible but I'd want the chair to be on well lubricated rollers!!!!

I'd probably end up in the chiropractors office for a week, but it would be cool.

Quick Reply: How would u like to shoot this Gun????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.