Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 TC Pro Hunter >

TC Pro Hunter

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

TC Pro Hunter

Old 11-28-2006, 05:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default TC Pro Hunter

I was lookin for some info on teh TC Pro Hunter.I know you can change the barrels from rifle to shotgun to muzzle loader, but how exactly do you do this? Another question I have is when you have the rifle or shotgun barrel in can you load more than one shell? for example my browning abolt 300win fits 3 in the clip...and most shotguns hold more than one round...... any help would be much appreciated... thx
Old 11-28-2006, 05:37 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: TC Pro Hunter

Oh yea, you can put a drum mag on that thing.[:-] You ought to buy ten of em.

Goodness, what a question.

Old 11-28-2006, 05:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Dollar Trifecta

I was lookin for some info on teh TC Pro Hunter.I know you can change the barrels from rifle to shotgun to muzzle loader, but how exactly do you do this? Another question I have is when you have the rifle or shotgun barrel in can you load more than one shell? for example my browning abolt 200win fits 3 in the clip...and most shotguns hold more than one round...... any help would be much appreciated... thx
That is kinda silly, you do know it's a single shot, right?
Old 11-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

thats what i thought, but wasnt sure....but thats why i was asking. you people wonder why people dont want to post here...

either a. they are torn apart for some reason or another
or
b. they are ridiculed.

the way technology is these days who woulda known what they coulda done. If i had known for surethat it was only one shot do you think I woulda asked that very question?

Old 11-28-2006, 06:00 PM
bigcountry

but thats why i was asking. you people wonder why people dont want to post here...

I don't knowanybody that don't want to post here. One of the most popular forums.

Old 11-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Iagree that this a very popular forum...but imagine just for a second, just one, that you were not as incredibly enlightened as you apparently seem to be...and you had a question (one that perhaps may have been obvious to others)that when answered poked fun at you. Would you not think twice about what you were going to post in the future? I aksed a question looking for an answer not sarcasim.

anyways lets not beat a dead horse, its not that big of a deal. Im not gonna cry and take my ball and go home :-P ....i was just making a general observation
Old 11-28-2006, 06:20 PM

thats what i thought, but wasnt sure....but thats why i was asking. you people wonder why people dont want to post here...

either a. they are torn apart for some reason or another
or
b. they are ridiculed.

the way technology is these days who woulda known what they coulda done. If i had known for surethat it was only one shot do you think I woulda asked that very question?
I personally apologzie for my statement, I thought you were someone just acting silly, and I sincerely apologize.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

like I said its really not a big deal...im new to the whole muzzle loader scene and their manufacturers and apparently had a dumb question haha
thx for the apology though
Old 11-28-2006, 06:24 PM
bigcountry

Iagree that this a very popular forum...but imagine just for a second, just one, that you were not as incredibly enlightened as you apparently seem to be...and you had a question (one that perhaps may have been obvious to others)that when answered poked fun at you. Would you not think twice about what you were going to post in the future? I aksed a question looking for an answer not sarcasim.

anyways lets not beat a dead horse, its not that big of a deal. Im not gonna cry and take my ball and go home :-P ....i was just making a general observation
Didnt' mean to hurt your feelings. There, there, it will be ok.

First I would have gone to www.tcarms.com or whatever the page is, and checked it out. Then I would have asked something maybe theycouldn't answer.

Old 11-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

I did go to there site and I even watched the video clip that was there...and my question wasnt answered, so I asked it here.

Quick Reply: TC Pro Hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.