Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Swedish mauser complete bolt. >

Swedish mauser complete bolt.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Swedish mauser complete bolt.

Old 09-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Swedish mauser complete bolt.

I may have asked this before, but BESIDES e-Gunparts in New York, does anybody haveany ideas on obtaining a complete Swedish Bolt for a 96/38? Last time I checked I could get one form e-gunparts for under $90.00 before shippping.

I might be better off finding a beat up gun with a complete bolt attached. that way I'd have a few pther parts to boot.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Swedish mauser complete bolt.

In shotgun news there are a few companys that carry them. The last time I looked about two mount ago they were $49,00 plus shipping for a bent bolt and $39.00 for a straight one. If you don't have the news let me know and I will look it up for you.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks renfrowridge,
If you could find me that contact info I'd really appreciate it. I usually buy a couple older issues of the Shotgun News when I go to a gun show but haven't been to a show for quite awhile.
Thanks in advacne for trying to help
John
Old 09-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Dominant Buck

8mm, give them a call

Hoosier Gun Works : Online Catalog : Gun Parts : Military
Old 09-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

hear you go the price has change for straight bolt is $39.00 bent is $59.95
the company is Sarco, inc the web site is www.sarcoinc.com They carrie a lot of mauser parts and the model 96 full rifle hope this helps..
Old 09-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks gentlemen, I'll follow up with both of your leads just to learn who's holding these parts for future reference.
My brothers and I have more than a few of the Swedes and we had bought a few examples a couple years ago that had cracked stocks and were missing bolts. We figured we could use the other parts but now we want more shooters!
Old 09-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey 8mm I can save you a lot of time and trouble just sell them to me. I need a few more sweds . LOL
Old 09-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like the Swede's too much....so you couldn't afford it!
BTW, the Sarco bolts are bolt bodies alone, not complete. But if the e-gunparts doesn't pan out I'll end up building the bolt through a collection of parts. I appreciate any and all input regarding Swede bolts, complete or otherwise.

Rebel Hog, I e-mailed Hoosier, and they, unfortunately, don't have any Swede bolts or barts available (at this time).

I e-mailed e-gunparts to see if the 38 complete bolt (straight handle) that they have listed on their site is still available and is still the price as advertised. I haven't heard back yet
Old 09-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just so all you guy's know ....Numrich (E-GunParts is their new web service name) DOES have the complete 38 bolt straight handle in stock for 76.05 before shipping.
I'm gonna go ahead with the order just because I'd end up paying so much more if I had to build it through parts from her and part from there ...

Thir site is
http://www.e-gunparts.com/

And the page showing the part I'm referring to (complete bolt is found here
http://www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=1780z38%20SWEDISH

It is key # 21, Item # 6770, Bolt complete, straight handle
Old 09-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

For that much add $50.00 more and get the hole gun the model 38 runs about $125.00 and some times $100.00 at the gun shows around here.

Quick Reply: Swedish mauser complete bolt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.