Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Beretta 22 NEOS ? >

Beretta 22 NEOS ?

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Beretta 22 NEOS ?

Old 05-17-2006, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Beretta 22 NEOS ?

I friend of mine is looking for a semiauto 22 pistol as a first gun for his wife.
I'm aware of many other good options, but don't have much infoon the NEOS. They like the way it looks, but that's about the silliest reason to buy a gun I've ever heard of.

http://berettausa.com/product/product_pistols_main.htm
Old 05-17-2006, 11:35 AM

Default RE: Beretta 22 NEOS ?

My brother has one and i have shot it with him on many occasions, can't recall any times where the gun has ever jammed or malfunctioned, dont know a whole lot about it except that is shoots good and we can hit cans with it all day without any problems,

My preference of choice for a .22 auto pistol would have to be a Ruger, I think they make exceptional .22's, good luck on your choice
Old 05-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Banned

I had a .22 bobcat beretta with the blowback ejection that I bought new and it would jam regularly. I heard other guys mention they had issues with them too on another gun forum. I traded mine off. Ruger putsout anice .22 semiauto that is very accurate and dependable.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

a friend of mine bought a neos. it's a cool and very fun to shoot little gun and it's surprisingly accurate. a ruger would probably be my first choice due to price but the neos would come next.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:38 PM

I would look at the browing buckmarks as well. Mine was great and my wife loved shooting it.

I have seen the neos, but never met anyone that actually owned one.

Paul
Old 05-17-2006, 05:05 PM

Over the last few years I have sold so many NEOS I can't recall em. Too the man, EVERYONE who bought them loves them. They are GREAT guns, a little "Buck Rogerish" in looks but pick one up and feel it. They fit like a glove and have a very natural grip position. I like the built in Weaver style rail as well. I have sold many with red dots and inside of 100yds anything you need done is done with 100% confidence. In fact I am gonna get one before next deer season to shoot armadillos with (they are suddenly EVERYWHERE on our place in west TN). I'm gonna put a BSA multi reticle hologram on it. The plain jane little black 4"er is what I'm goin with.

They are FINE guns, good luck!
RA
Old 05-17-2006, 05:39 PM

i too have been jugeling the idea of getting either the Neo or the S&W. only $10 diff in price but i just cant decide what i like better. I already have a buck mark with a red dot on it i just want another 22lr pistol, they are fun to shoot and cheap. Also due to the Gander Mountain that opened in my area last year Academy has been running 40% off most handguns every 3rd weekend of the month. Not to bad.
S&W =
http://academy.com/index.php?page=co...10&start=0

Beretta =
http://academy.com/index.php?page=co...77&start=0
Old 05-17-2006, 07:15 PM

40% off??????? [:-]Jesus H Christ, what is their regular price of a standard 4" black Neos 22?

I wish I could put even 20% in ANY firearm, much less 40% on my handguns!!!
RA
Old 05-17-2006, 08:54 PM

yea that lets you know there mark up. they sell withthe 40% off at around $140. for the Neo and $150 for the S&S after tax.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

bump to top.

Quick Reply: Beretta 22 NEOS ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.