Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

325 win

Old 04-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Spike

Default 325 win

What can anybody tell me about .325 wsm. I am looking at a couple Brownings chambered for that calibre. I am going to be using that gun for mooses elk and bear. what can anybody that has used this gun tell me
Old 04-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 325 win

I don't know as you could buy a better gun for what you want it for. While there isn't much new under the sun, I think the 325 is about the best of the bunch. I was impressed buy the Ballistics. I wish I would have tried one while the Winchesters were still around. Nothing wrong with the Browning though. I have a A Bolt lightweight stalker in 308, what a shooter. Good luck, you are on the right track IMO.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:54 PM

Default RE: 325 win

I picked one up for he exact same uses that you talk about. Mine is a Winchester Super Shadow , recoil is far less than what you would expect. I have no problems shooting it off the bench for pro-longed periods. Will be headed out with it here pretty quick for bear and will hopefully have a field report to give you