Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Bushmaster??? >

Bushmaster???

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Bushmaster???

Old 03-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Bushmaster???

I've got the opportunity to pick up a Bushmaster XM15-E2S, W/M4 stock, sling, 2 30rd. mags, tactical light, and front grip. I don't know too much about the AR-15's other than I want one! The asking price is 750.00 is this a fair deal or not?
Thanks, Frank
Old 03-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bushmaster???

im not sure about that model but ive shot a few AR'S and i have shot a bushmaster carbon lite 15 and it was very nice im sure all bush masters are good check out that model price new or look at some of the online gun place's like gamaliel .com and copare prce good luck if u get it
Old 03-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Typical Buck

that gun is priced at around 1000 bucks new. i have a bushy lower on my ar. nice, trigger was a little hard so i switched it out for a McCormick trigger. check on the front forehand stock. you say there is a vertical grip with the package. make sure you can us it. the stock model comes with a free float tube forehand. sounds like a good deal otherwise though. ar15 are really accurate for a semi autorifle and you can get sooooo many different types of set ups for them. ammo is cheap and they are a blast at the range.
Old 03-02-2006, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

If it is a ban gun then no, you are not getting a good deal. You are paying what it is worth. If it isn't a ban gun then yes you are getting a good deal.

I think the XM's are ban guns but I'm not 100% on that.

Tom
Old 03-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

I got it! I know it's not a steal, but I think itis a good buy!
It does have the vertical grip, and a tactical light. It is not a ban gun either! It is marked "law enforcement only." I got it for 700.00
Old 03-02-2006, 08:43 PM

That is definitely a good price. More than likely it is a no ban gun that was built during the ban. That is why it is stamped LEO. I had a pre ban bushy and loved it. Good luck
Old 03-02-2006, 11:32 PM

I'm jealous Jag! An AR-15 is the next gun on my to-buy list, but I have to pay for college and a new truck (that will be my graduation present to myself when I graduate), so it'll be a while until I buy one. Go raise hell!
Old 03-03-2006, 02:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

That seems like a great deal to me. I'm building one (or will be starting to soon) myself and have already figured on a cost upwards of $700 and that's without using the more expensive Bushmaster parts.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

sounds like you and I own the same gun except mine is the A3. I have started upgrading mine, first was the 1x25 red dot, next will be changing the foregrip to add a surefire light w/ pressure switch. Eventually Id like to get the Aimpoint red dot but they are more then I want to spend right now. Aint nothing like runnin through a 30 at the range with one of these puppies!!! Congrats on the new purchase!!! oh by the way you got a hell of a deal. I paid $850 new bone stock for mine.

Old 03-03-2006, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

heres the pic of mine

Quick Reply: Bushmaster???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.