HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   This is the most awesome looking gun EVER! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/127238-most-awesome-looking-gun-ever.html)

Duckbutter48 01-15-2006 12:10 PM

RE: This is the most awesome looking gun EVER!

Yes a pound is huge in rifles. If you go check out a normal right weight compard to a mountain rifle or ultra light losing a pound on a gun and keeping the same contour barrel and same barrel is a big deal especially for what you can pay. Take a Browning A-bolt. There high end stainless guns are close to a 850$ but there Mtn gun which is about a pound lighter is about 1400$ Most of the lightweight guns are more expensive then the normal or heavier guns of the same model.

bigpapa 01-18-2006 04:34 PM

Guess I'll be watching the price of these now that Winchester is in the downward spiral. :eek:

Coyotestalker 01-18-2006 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Duckbutter48

I think the TRG is the ugly one. Any synthetic gun is ugly to me plastic just doesnt cut the mustard.
Those arent holes in the gun they are white decals to give it that look, if you remove them it has a regular stock underneath. ;-)
Plastic can cut the mustard, it is heated into the form of a knife. Where have you been in the past 30 years????LOL, anyway, I had the pleasure to shoot the TRG, and I would take that over any winchester, laminated, wood, or plastic. But why argue, winchester is going under anyways. Better sell your stock, Ducky!....

moosehunter21 01-18-2006 05:18 PM

That 30-06 tribute rilfe is a beauty.

Duckbutter48 01-18-2006 05:57 PM

I guess it can cut the mustard if you look at it that way. Ive never have and prob will never own a Winchester. Butttt that still doesnt make that TRG any less ugly. I have guns with synth. stocks they just dont have the same character as the wood.

Just my unhumble opinion.

coolbrze0 01-19-2006 05:34 AM

Looks sharp! I dig it.

coolbrze0 01-20-2006 08:00 AM

Anyone know how much it costs? How does it shoot?

coloradoprohunter 01-21-2006 11:49 AM

Pardon me as I wipe the puke off of my chin. I think its just plain ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's not my cup of tea. If you like it buy it. You are the one who has to love it not anybody else. Just my 2 cents worth.
the only thing i like on that gun is the fluted barrel, the crappy wood shall snap and break and you will be pissed at the billions of dollars you spent for the crappiest gun on the planet. i think that gun sux, no offense.pellet guns even look better