Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Oh, I want it >

Oh, I want it

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Oh, I want it

Old 09-22-2005, 08:43 PM
bigcountry

Default Oh, I want it

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/2711043/m/831104133

Lets see, supposed to be getting engaged soon. Engagement ring, or this. Wonder if she will understand. If she would, I would throw in lasic eye surgery she been wanting. Be worth more than wasting money on an engagement ring.

Brothers do you hear me?

Old 09-22-2005, 08:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Oh, I want it

I hear ya loud and clear.

I have never understood the alure of a rock wrapped in metal. But that's just me....... and you too I see. What does a ring do besides sit there and do nothing? At least the 50 will do something.

Does SHE know that you are suppose to be getting engaged soon?
If not get the 50 and post pone asking her for a little while.

Am I helping any???????????????????
Old 09-22-2005, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

Man, that's one nice lookin' gun. I hope she understands..
Old 09-22-2005, 08:54 PM

That is a good price. I looked at one similar to that when I bought my second 50. My first was a Grizzly, and I didn't care for it at all. Then I sold it, and bought a Barret M95 bolt action. All I had done was the trigger worked on a bit, and it shot like a dream. Ended up selling it due to a woman.[:'(] Finally got rid of her too. Just make sure you have a long range to shoot it on. Shooting a 50 at 200 yards is kinda like driving a Ferrari 30 mph. It just doesn't cut it.LOL They don't start to shine until you get past 500 yards. Good luck on the rifle, and the engagement.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Everyone should have at least a pair of those.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's one great price on that thing too. The scope is also a great price...In fact it's about the best firearms deal I've seen in a while.....still spendy but I'd think it's like money in the bank.....you can always resell it and probably with interest.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Buy the gun! At least after a year, you will still be getting someenjoyment out of the gun. No really, congrats on your upcoming engagement, but from my 16 years of marriage, the gun is STEAL at $4350. Good luck on your decision and have fun with the gun!
Old 09-23-2005, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

To most men the ring is really nothing of importance's but to most women jewelry puts a sparkle in there eyes, especially a nice engagement ring. The only thing I can say is what are your priorities and decide from there. Good Luck
Old 09-23-2005, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh come on now trailer - you getting soft on us?
Old 09-23-2005, 06:06 AM

Oh....you are in TROUBLE !!!!! Will she understand !!!!???? Are you mad ??? NO women on earth would EVER understand such a choice. In my view, you have two options. One - get the engagement ring and put off the rifle. Two- get the rifle and forget about the engagement....if she finds out, it'll NEVER happen. Even if she is the forgiving type - she will never forget this one....and she will NEVER let you forget it, either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.