Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Anyone have CZ Redhead O/U? >

Anyone have CZ Redhead O/U?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Anyone have CZ Redhead O/U?

Old 09-10-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Anyone have CZ Redhead O/U?

Just wondering what you think of the gun and how much you paid. Thanks!
Old 09-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone have CZ Redhead O/U?

Apparantly no one has one as no one is responding....I looked at them on their website and it looked good but that's not saying much. As to price use this guideline.....rough but not too bad:

MSRP X .67 X 1.1 X 1.065= about what you should pay. In this case about $600....do the math yourself.

I hve bought one and only one O/U for under a grand that I really liked. It was an American Arms 28 Ga silver-1. That was a fine gun and it's still shooting.

IMO the cheapest really good gun (O/U) is the SKB 505. Any other is a big gamble IMO. look here www.skbshotguns.com
Old 09-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Anyone have CZ Redhead O/U?

Haven't bought one. Held one at the local Sportsman's Warehouse (not Bass Pro) and liked it. Was planning on buying one, but I got a Franchi I-12 as my 'do-all' shotgun instead. I was planning on a Redhead as a clays gun, but wasn't sure if I'd shoot enough to justify having one. If I shoot enough clays over the next year or so and decide to get a dedicated clays gun, it will most likely be a CZ Redhead.