HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   i put my 22mag to the test (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/102228-i-put-my-22mag-test.html)

SHoNUFF 06-06-2005 08:30 PM

RE: i put my 22mag to the test

yea i took my licks hard today =) thanks fellas both side, i have no problem taken a ass eatin. PEACE

zrexpilot 06-06-2005 08:44 PM

My buddy has a stock tank in his back yard, has bass, cats, and brim. he'll bust every turttle or bird fishing in it.

frizzellr 06-06-2005 09:32 PM

In some states it is legal, in others it isn't. The thing is don't brag about it if it is illegal. BTW, it's bream, not brim.

renfrowridge 06-06-2005 09:32 PM

Sho dont worry about these that bitch about it. they will pull shorts out of there crack later they must not own much land and if they do they dont care about it keep shooting!!!

frizzellr 06-06-2005 09:37 PM

renfrowridge, what part of illegal don't you understand? He might as well be shooting deer out of season. No difference at all.

renfrowridge 06-06-2005 09:51 PM

you know what illegal or legal if I own the land I WILL do what it takes to take care of it. you sound like the guys in calf. you cant own that kind of gun or this kind if I want it and can find it I will buy it. Who said the guys in wash. know what the hell they are doing look at the past laws thay have past and then change as long as you RESPECT the ofther man and the thing that he owns the world would be better off

longrifle1000 06-06-2005 10:05 PM

you know what illegal or legal if I own the land I WILL do what it takes to take care of it. you sound like the guys in calf. you cant own that kind of gun or this kind if I want it and can find it I will buy it. Who said the guys in wash. know what the hell they are doing look at the past laws thay have past and then change as long as you RESPECT the ofther man and the thing that he owns the world would be better off

Here is a news flash to you, the land will take care of itself. I own 500 acres, and I manage to follow the laws. It is quite simple really. And you need to remember, you are not above the law.

longrifle1000 06-06-2005 10:08 PM

SHoNUFF- I beleive you were just mistaken. Just learn from it and move on. I suggest you pick up the info on state laws regarding wildlife though. They do have some goofy ones on the books. Good luck to you.

ELKINMTCWB 06-06-2005 10:08 PM

SHonuff
It would be very hard to find ANY man on here that did not break some kind of LAW.I know I have shoot many many birds,and small game.Just as many outher of the same people that curssed you.

Good shooting I like the 22 mag over the 17.

renfrowridge 06-06-2005 10:15 PM

never said i was above the law but if I have a pond that I payed hard earn money to stock it and tuttles were eating the eggs law or not they would be tuttle soup. here where i live you have more rights to your land and you can run the law of your land if they dont have the right paper work if they dont and you tell them to get off you land the law sayes they have 1 min. to leave or they can go to jail cops in jail now that great!!!!