Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Favorate Lure?

Old 07-26-2002, 04:59 PM

Default Favorate Lure?

What is your Favorate lure to use? Mine would have to be those real small tube worms ive had so much luck with them and have so much fun with um.
Old 07-27-2002, 11:15 AM

Default RE: Favorate Lure?

The "Thomas Bouyant" in a gold plate. The "Cyclone" is good also. I have seen these two lures catch fish when nothin else is working. I have only used them on trout so far but I will be trying them on some silver salmon real soon.
Old 07-28-2002, 06:44 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-28-2002, 10:51 PM

My favorite lure is a real sleeper, never seen anybody else use it. Its called a sassy shad, made by mister twister. Its just a soft plastic minnow look-alike. Rig it on a jig-head hook and just reel it through the water. Works great on bass,bluegill, and crappie.
Old 07-29-2002, 11:32 PM

i would have to say powerbaits 7" redshad plastic worm!!!!

Kevin Rigsbee.........."Im gonna miss her when i get home"
Old 07-30-2002, 04:57 AM

I have had more luck with another Mister twister product which I don't see much of around here. It is a yellow grub spinnerbait. The bass seem to love that thing. Other spinnerbaits work well but that particular one seems to be the best.
When I was younger my answer would have been a jitterbug. I lost several to some big old fishing stories.
Old 08-01-2002, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I had to be stuck on an Island,I would want a supply of floatin Rapala's.Fish em on the surface or add some slpit shot and you can catch anything anywhere.I almost always have one tied on when I go out.Some call it a sissy lure,but billions of fish been caught on those things.

Old 08-01-2002, 07:47 PM

Mine would be a down deep husky jerk from rapala. When I troll one of those I always catch a few walleyes.
Old 08-02-2002, 02:33 PM

Mine would have to be a floating trick worm followed by the buzz bait.

Chance Miles
Old 08-07-2002, 04:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

I like the Sassy Shad as well. I add a jig spirrer for Pike and Walleyes. I also am a big fan of the floating Rapalas. I fish them behind bottom bouncers a lot and has been a real Walleye killer. I fish it on a leader about 5-6 ft long. That runs it a ft or so off the bottom. It will catch all species of fish. Perch Walleye and Northern are the main species here. There are a few bass lakes but they don,t get fished a lot here.

Quick Reply: Favorate Lure?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.