Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Science Class

Old 04-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Science Class

Only 29 school days left. I told the kids that we will be studying about animals for the remainder of the school year and they could pick out the type of animal to study.They all chose fish.{-;

SO we are studing the Largemouth Bass..
will be having casting contest.Today we are making a lake food chain and last night I ordered BigMouth Forever..best underwater video tape ever made as far as I'm concerned..about the bass's habitat etc.

So Science is fun..{-;
Old 04-24-2013, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Only 29 school days left. I told the kids that we will be studying about animals for the remainder of the school year and they could pick out the type of animal to study.They all chose fish.{-;

SO we are studing the Largemouth Bass..
will be having casting contest.Today we are making a lake food chain and last night I ordered BigMouth Forever..best underwater video tape ever made as far as I'm concerned..about the bass's habitat etc.

So Science is fun..{-;
Science classes were always my favorite, and usually the most entertaining... especially towards the end of the year, lol.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Dominant Buck

I use to take a kid fishing at the end of the year..teachers are no longer allowed to do that for obvious reasons,,,as well as communicate on the internet. I could take them on a field trip to fish..but this years kids have to many behaviors to deal with,,it aint happening.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've heard its a great video with a lot of good footage, but I havent watched it yet. The end of the school year was always my favorite as well, mainly because I could sense the end and it was coming soon, lol.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:11 PM
Dominant Buck

I've seen the video.and something I would not believe if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes...

A....a bass swallowing and spitting out a Crankbait..and Homer never even knew he had a bite..

B ..dumping a bucket of shiners ion a large school of bass AFTER the full moon..and not one attached one shiner..

C. Bass wedging themselves between rocks during a full moon to keep stable..

D bass about 2feet away sucking up a rubber worm and in a 1/2 second blowing it right back out.
All on camera