Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Great Fishing Day Yesterday..GOD IS AWESOME!! >

Great Fishing Day Yesterday..GOD IS AWESOME!!

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Great Fishing Day Yesterday..GOD IS AWESOME!!

Old 04-07-2013, 03:08 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Great Fishing Day Yesterday..GOD IS AWESOME!!

What a great day yesterday..I started my day in His Word...there was a nice breeze..On the way there I've been dealing with this negativity from my Ford Ranger..At about 42 MPH I feel a vibration in the gas petal..I have 3 mechanic friends..ALl three have found nothing on the computer..One man said.I think I got it..back pressure from the catalytic converters,,no problem..only 1200.00..However I said..ah...once you disconect the exhaust let ME test drive..if the vibe is still there..I don't want them changed..good ole common sense..LOL.

I have one really sweet Puerto Rican neighbor who is amechanic at a junk yard..He said.." Chuck your fan clutch is a little worn..let's replace it..the guys charges peanuts to me..

Fisihng...I went to all my best spots...flipped..pitched and cranked..and drifted 2 rods...no use..they were on cold front lock jaw..Prasie God..my attitude was fine..LOL

Heading back I..I locked the rods in the back of my truck and went into Auto Zone to buy the clutch..and I asked the older man..Sir , has anyone ever complained about a 40 mph vibration from Ford Rangers..His answer was sweet music in my ears and a god sent..

"Sir, I used to work for Bartow Ford, That is called the 42 MPH vibration recall..The F 150s were recalled because after 100 , 000 miles there was a vibration at 42 MPH..The fix was a counter weight bolted on the back of the frame.."

WOW!!!!what peace of mind..no mine is not covered but I'll keep my truck and it's nice knowing what it is..

Summary..God helped me to have a great attitude while stiking out today..and my Ranger issue is settled.

Have a wonderful day,
Lover of God,
Chuck7
Old 04-07-2013, 05:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

good deal man
Old 04-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Keith....I'm going to post a pick of my friend next time I get him under my hood. I had prayed for a fair smart mechanic..and I got much more than I prayed for...plus he only lives 2 houses down..
Old 04-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Dominant Buck

I said I was going to post a picture of my mechanic friend...He's a smart Puerto Rican..lives 2 houses down...

Here's Junior...{-;

Old 04-17-2013, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Always good to have a mechanic friend, especially if they only live two houses down