Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Hello Everyone

Old 02-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Hello Everyone

Well..it's been a nice break. Everyone needs one sometime. My wife's health is improving.

Haven't been fishing much, although this weekend should be hot. Full moon is about Mon...and temps in the 80s

I went once 2 weeks ago..the males were just moving in and sweeping beds..at least it looked like it to me..may have been tilapia..although Matt boated 5 males..I went with him the next day and boated one just under 6 pounds in 14 feet of water...very lucky as the big ones appeared to be lethargic...black worm.While showing the bass to a shore fishermen something inhaled my dead sticking rod and ...well I missed that one.

Hope all are doing well.

Chuck7
Old 02-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well..it's been a nice break. Everyone needs one sometime. My wife's health is improving.
Real glad to hear your wifes health is better- improving C7

Yep everyone

(80,s sounds hot(n humid?)

It will be nice here when spring comes...
Old 02-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Dominant Buck

ThANKS Mr.Fish,

Been though alot of changes this year. ..all for the good. Fishing and Hunting are not quite the prioriety that they used to be,,,I'm learning to be more appreciative for the 'Little' thinks..like living. ...{ -;

i had actually made fishing and hunting into a god...that has stopped.. Although I still do those things..they are no longer a god....just lost the desire I used to have...spending more time with the wife and sons.

I hope all is well with you and your family Mr.Fish..I saw where a big storm is in your area..not sure if it hit Wyoming or not. You have a nice day sir.
Chuck
Old 02-22-2013, 10:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

welcome back brother sadlyi can't say i'll be posting here much
Old 02-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Keith...good seeing you again..Plan to flip all morning tomorrow..looking for the big one..someone got a 13 pounder last week..got me itching again for a battle in the brush.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Chuck7
ThANKS Mr.Fish,

Been though alot of changes this year. ..all for the good. Fishing and Hunting are not quite the prioriety that they used to be,,,I'm learning to be more appreciative for the 'Little' thinks..like living. ...{ -;

i had actually made fishing and hunting into a god...that has stopped.. Although I still do those things..they are no longer a god....just lost the desire I used to have...spending more time with the wife and sons.

I hope all is well with you and your family Mr.Fish..I saw where a big storm is in your area..not sure if it hit Wyoming or not. You have a nice day sir.
Chuck
Things are good here( cant complain much thnks for asking, Have( many blessings+ the---->
( the big?)Little things like livin life(and breathing still here - yep & family.Glad to hear of your positive& good changes for ya Chuck.

Storm you mentioned was the one south of me i think southern rockys- Co east to Ks Mo etc but- Mores commin before spring springs( plus we really do need the moisture( snowpak) lol- but true( ppl say that a lot here even when drought isnt going on.....( the water was shooting over the top of the dam it was so full and other flooding downstream)l( from so much snowmelt a few springs ago( reminded me of niagaria falls some)

( donnt be such a stranger? ( i take days weeks & mths to find my way back sometimes..)- Have a good day too.
Attached Thumbnails Hello Everyone-pathfinderdam-pelicans.jpg   Hello Everyone-pathfinder-pelicans.jpg   Hello Everyone-pathfinder2.jpg  

Last edited by Knightia; 09-27-2022 at 01:36 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

B- 13 lbs? Wow!-

( was just talking with the mate the other day about the fishing &catfish, tastygar- eating,swimming etc when when we where staying down in arkansas( a few yrs back ( gota daydream about those things in the winter)
Old 02-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Dominant Buck

Yes sir..13 pounds..not uncommon here..What's uncommon here is to see a buck from your deer stand..any buck..spike, you name it..Central Florida is the bass fishing capital of the world..although California has bigger bass...I lost a 6 plus today..I have no idea how I lost her..one minute the hooks in her mouth.,,the next second it's stuck in a cat tail..LOL I did evrything right..rod bent plenty of pressure..stuff happens.{-; glad your doing fine Mr.Fish. Nice pictures by the way..that was a whopper of a storm..
Old 02-25-2013, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

HOWDY CHUCK! Glad to see you back on the boards, its been a while. Its nice to hear your wife is doing better and everything is going well for you. I am anxious to see some good pictures in the near future. I'll start posting up some of my bass again.

There have been plenty of Share-A-Lunkers (13+) caught by others recently so hopefully if the stars line up just right I can have a shot at one.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm hoping for a double digit myself..Kind of tough...the structure is not there for some reason..well water levels are a little low..that's probably the reason...