Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
The 2012 HNI Tournament is over >

The 2012 HNI Tournament is over

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

The 2012 HNI Tournament is over

Old 08-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Default The 2012 HNI Tournament is over

Buckhunter won the largemouth and smallmouth heaviest 2 fish contest for the north and Chuck7 won the southern division.

Pictures and weights can be seen on the tournament thread stickies at the top of this forum. I"m using an IPAD and don't know how to copy and paste with it. Our lap top is having issues.

I went out this evening and lost about a 4 pounder on a Crankbait..but caught a dink..This is a VERY sad time for me but I must follow the Lord..one of the hardest things I've ever had to do...
Bye bye

God bless you all,

Chuck and Lyn
Old 09-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks chuck and god Bless you and yours.. I really was not going to be posting again at least not just yet. But, I did say following the tourney. So I want to thank all those that enjopyed the fun we all shared out fishing in this tourney. I never really gave it my best shot as I had a lot going on.

I still have a lot to do before hunting season hits as well. I have started one of those bigger projects this week. I started a roofing project that has run into more messes than I care to think about. In this process I have killed 2 hornet nests only to get stung today when I discovered yet another one. The first 2 were mud wasps and they were quite mean but I never got stung. Then this afternoon I discovered a yellow jacket nest. That one I had gotten stung from and it is the biggest yellow jacket nest I have ever seen in mylife. I have used 2 cans of spray on them and they are still going it. I hope that spray works in the 24 hours it says it does.
Next all the plywood that was used on the old roof was odd sized and nothing.. I mean nothing wood line up right with the new plywood being put down. Someone must of had a great deal on factory rejects is all I can think of.. What a waste it is making for me.

Anyways back to the topic.. I hope you folks all enjoyed the tourney as well. Congrats Chuck on your win for the South!!! Also Congrats Buckhunter on your with for the North!!! Take Care my friends.

I also want to thank you Chuck, for all you put into these tourneys!!!

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 09-02-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Chuck, and to all of those that participated in the tournament. Great to see pictures from all around and see the beauty and bounty in which nature provides. Some good looking fish!