Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Had lunch with Mthands and Rebel Hog today.. >

Had lunch with Mthands and Rebel Hog today..

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Had lunch with Mthands and Rebel Hog today..

Old 09-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Had lunch with Mthands and Rebel Hog today..

Had a very nice time.2 of the nicest fellows you'ld ever want to meet.Only one problem..it went too fast.Hopefully MT and I will do some fishin in Dec...can't wait..
Also ..we plan to eat dinner with Reb.

Last edited by Chuck7; 09-18-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Typical Buck

Where were y'all at, If you were in bama, you should of messaged me. I only 2hrs from MT and would have made that drive in a heart beat. he is a top guy, i'm sure y'all had fun
Old 09-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey chuck the pleasure was all mine, ya'll are a great bunch of guys, And Misses Rebal is a very sweet lady, with a huge heart....Miles your welcome at any gathering i'm at...this was a central location for Chuck and Reb, we were here (in Florida) celebrating the arrivial of our newest granddaughter...i'll post pics monday...but i'm sure shes a keeper 7#2oz and 19.5" inches of pure joy

BTW, Miles my cell took a swim last year and i no longer have your cell....Chuck is telling me he'll head up our way, maybe we could hook him up on a combo trip with some big green and brown fish...I'll pm you my cell and you can give me a call or send me your number and i'll give you a shout.... BTW, how old is your son now???getting big i bet Take care man...
Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Reb...that place is a very good place to eat..

I hope we can make this happen Keith..I'd like to make it a 2 dayer if you don't mind..Fish one day and walk around your woods another,..I enjoy birding and the mountains..

When you come down in Dec..I'll pay for your license...I really enjoyed the outing..Reb did a fine job saying grace too. { -; a very nice touch .

If you bring your boat down we will have to do lake Kissemmee..My son knows a guy who fished is alot..I'll try and get some tips..IF not we can catch a bunch of fat crappie or do some exotic bass fishing at Saddle Creek...nice scenery but the bass may be slow..our HOT time is
early FEB.---APR.

Congrats on the grandchild..."Blessed is the man that has a quiver full." { -;

hey Keith ..you can bring my 6 1/2 or 7 foot pitching rod with ya in Dec..{-; ...light with quick tip MH
PM me the price for parts and labor..
Chuck7

PS I played with the camera...it has an easy mode..wished I would have known that.LOL it;s also got a night mode..animal pictures..portraits etc..I'm learning to stop being afraid of technology and just get in there and fool with it,LOL
THose ribs sure were good.{ -;

MB ...looking forward to meeting you sir..I'll bring my own rods MT...I don't like fishing with broomsticks , wenches and cable

Last edited by Chuck7; 09-18-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Dominant Buck

MT..you don't really need to build me a rod..I have 2 rod racks and they are both filled to capacity with decent rod and reels....

c7
Old 09-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Glad ya'll got to meet up and have a good time.

If ya'll manage to get together in the future with all of ya'll fishing at once, the fish will be in for a hard day of ducking and dodging
Old 09-19-2011, 08:54 AM
Dominant Buck

aaron ,
do you ever plan to come to FL again??

I hope so.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe the same time next year for the seminar, but I don't foresee any planned trips there in the immediate future. However, if I do I'll drop you a line.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Dominant Buck

thanks for the quick reply Aaron...

Chuck7
Old 09-19-2011, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

Chuck, if you come up here to see MT Hands, let me know. I might be able to meet up with you guys if y'all don't care.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.