Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Taking a break .....

Old 03-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Taking a break .....

Dear Fishermen,

I'm taking a break for a while from posting . If Matt or I catch a good one we will simply add it to our post on the tournament thread. If you catch one for the tourney..your weight will be added. Please remember to post your picture in the Tournament thread on top and have a date in the picture...and accurate weight.no estimates.

Thanks for understanding,
Chuck7
Old 03-10-2011, 02:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am sorry to hear that Chuck.. I do realize that we all need a break from time to time. Just do not go to long as we enjoy reading your posts. As well as seeing your pics that you have been posting. Hopefully I will have a few lakers to post up at the end of today. I have been trying to go ice fishing the last few days but have not been able to get out. Today I will be out on West Grand Lake looking for a big Laker to bring home..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 03-10-2011 at 03:22 AM.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Dominant Buck

See ya when you get back Chuck. Good fishin

Frank
Old 03-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully we will see you back on here soon. Take care.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Typical Buck

Talk soon and be safe C7
Old 03-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

If Matt or I catch a good one we will simply add it to our post on the tournament thread.
soooo will be seeing you soon

understand completely....but get on back soon buddy
Old 03-14-2011, 10:55 AM
Dominant Buck

There..back on ....had to use the bathroom..sorry fellows. LOL
Old 03-15-2011, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

Glad you didn't leave for long Chuck, you are the crutch that keeps this forum going. I have only been a member for a month or so and it didn't take me long to figure out not only how helpful and knowledgable you are, but most importantly, you take the time to share it!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Dominant Buck

gosh thanks mrl0004

Actually Mr. Hutton's thread about his recent loss of his friend.got me back on ..to ignor a thread like that would be just plain cold..

Appreciate the kind words..with my last 2 bass fishing outings..Mon. and Tues..of this week...I'm a firm beleiver in the moon phases..LOL not one hit..I saw some real good activity and one 8 plus swimming around lethargic...I talked to a worker at the local tackle shop..she said all the other fishermen are saying the same thing..It's like there is no fish in the Saddle Creek. The place was sprayed as all the hydrilla is gone..looks v ery fishy as there are tons of cat talis...weeping willows stetched out over the banks...looks real fishy..This time last year there was hordes of tilapia bedding..not one tilapia..last year was similiar but not as bad..

Thurs and Fri should be good..

Last edited by Chuck7; 03-15-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

As long as your back its all gravy

Glad to have you back and see you posting.

I was out this past Sunday, and caught 7 bass between 7-8 am, but they were all small and I didnt see anything big moving at all. Caught 2 on poppers and 5 on a Rattle trap. Hopefully this upcoming moon phase will kick the big mommas into gear for us down here in the south. 1-2 lbers are fine, but I'm ready for the big girls to come out and play...full moon can't get here fast enough

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.