Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Anybody hear the news? >

Anybody hear the news?

Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Anybody hear the news?

Old 01-31-2011, 05:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anybody hear the news?

So, I heard through the grapevine that YUM has discontinued Cotton Candy... By far my favorite and most productive color Dinger available. I was hoping it was a rumor but I have not heard any other information about it and can find nothing on the internet.

How much do ya'll pay for Dingers?

Where do you get them?

What are your favorite colors?
Old 01-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Dominant Buck

Buck..not kidding this time
That stuff left a horrible rash on my hands..Yes, I caught a nice 4 pounder with it..within 5 minutes of usng it..but my hands were all messed up..I threw the rest away. I noticed the next day my 7 inch worm at the end of my rod shrunk to a 4 inch swiveled up worm...some powerful chemicals in that stuff.

The fish do hold on to that stuff though..they love it.If I used it again I'd use rubber gloves...the baits remind me of a Senko.

Something else ...never get SHoo Goo on your hands..had a blistering rash for 6 months on my thumb where I got some on it...has a dangerous chemical in it called...wait right here..got to look it up..{ -; ...tolueno

Last edited by Chuck7; 01-31-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Buck..not kidding this time
That stuff left a horrible rash on my hands..Yes, I caught a nice 4 pounder with it..within 5 minutes of usng it..but my hands were all messed up..I threw the rest away. I noticed the next day my 7 inch worm at the end of my rod shrunk to a 4 inch swiveled up worm...some powerful chemicals in that stuff.

The fish do hold on to that stuff though..they love it.If I used it again I'd use rubber gloves...the baits remind me of a Senko.

Something else ...never get SHoo Goo on your hands..had a blistering rash for 6 months on my thumb where I got some on it...has a dangerous chemical in it called...wait right here..got to look it up..{ -; ...tolueno
YUM Dingers are an 'offbrand' persay, of the original Yamasenko. I believe that YUM Dingers are made better and are stronger on the hook, as well as more attractive colors.

I have never had a problem with anyt rashes, thanks goodness. I use them alot too.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Dominant Buck

My entire right hand had bump/blisters on it and was red ..FREAKED me out..it went away in 24 hours though..I trashed them..I will testify though that fish suck them up and won't let go.