Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Fishing Testamony { -; >

Fishing Testamony { -;

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Fishing Testamony { -;

Old 01-16-2011, 01:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Fishing Testamony { -;

God is really neat..

Last Friday I was talking to a fellow teacher die hard bass fishermen.He told me I needed to get some floaters..floating fishing worms and carolina ring them..I have 100s of stuff but no floating worms...and you all know my favorite color is black or dark purple..I did not share this info with my wife...why would I LOL

Well, yesterday while I was fishing I got a call from my wife who was garage saling .She says , I bought ya some stuff. A man who used to be heavy into fishing had some 10 inch black grape new in the package floating rubber worms..He had 2 packs for .25 each..and a 5 holder fishing pole rack for 1.00 and 3 more packs of Bass Striker and Gambler worms...25 each..

Yes, God is good. the worms are still oily and scented.full packs Good looking worms.The rack is awesome..I have 17 rods so that worked out good..I already had a 10 pole rack. and the other 2 are brek down rods that will stay in my truck on my gun rack.

Have a blessed Sunday.
C7

Last edited by Chuck7; 01-16-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

That sure sounds like a great deal to me.. Good Luck with them. I pick up a few things here and there at yard sales as well..
Old 01-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Typical Buck

Sweet deal. I can never get my wife to get me fishing or hunting stuff
Old 01-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey, marriage is like fine wine..it gets better as it ages..

Last edited by Chuck7; 01-16-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's amazing how things work out like that sometimes. My wife has ZERO fishing desire or knowledge, yet somehow she is able to get me exactly what I was wanting or needing without me ever telling her anything. She will just come home with something and say "here, I saw this and thought of you" and it will be exactly what I was wanting or needing. Sometimes it just takes a wonderful partner in life for you to really appreciate how nice the little things in life can be.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Amen to that wonderful partner...Marriage is a real neat miracle of God..It's taken me 27 years to realize what a diamond I actually have...It must be really bad when a spouse looses thier mate.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

My wife will call me on my cell phone if she sees something that she thinks I may want. She bought me a deer carrier for hunting to make dragging easier. She was not sure what it was but called and asked me about. That was a year ago and only paid $10 for it. I told her to grab it after she called me. But it is pretty much the same thing..