Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Video of my new lake.. >

Video of my new lake..

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Video of my new lake..

Old 08-23-2010, 02:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Video of my new lake..

I named the video Secret Lake because I didn't want the youtube world discovering it.YOu can bow hunt and muzzleload here..Camping is free all year,.and this lake looks hot.It runs into the Kissemmee Lake..

After scouting another near by WMA I decided to stop and video tape this lake. Aaron gets out of jail this Thursday..I'm not sure if I'll take Matt or Aaron? tough choice...The place is catch and release and there is a topo map at the ramp..When I was there there was no one around..check out the video..looks decent to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5SsVa2wjDg

The place is loaded with deer ..I saw tons ..but forgot to put in for it for the lottery drawling..] -;..instead I got drawn for an area 9 miles away..it's decent too...but not as good as this spot.
I was drawn for ML and Archery.According to the topo map it's only 8 foot in the middle.It's also marked to where the bass are and all the rock bars.

Last edited by Chuck7; 09-07-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Typical Buck

Nice one. you have a ton of nice lakes down there and some great camping too.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Looks like a nice lake to me as well. I would be nervous about the gators there as well as though hogs. I am just not used to them..
Old 08-25-2010, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I cant watch the video yet, but it sounds promising. A lake where they tell you the locations of bass has to be pretty nice. I wonder why nobody is down there fishing, I would assume people would be all over it, I know I would, haha.

On a side note, when is Muzzle Loader season start? I think I saw you post it in another thread, Ill have to go check.

nevermind, i looked, Sept 25 Archery and Oct 10th Muzzle. It seems odd that season starts in a month. fall certainly is right around the corner.

Last edited by Gangly; 08-25-2010 at 05:30 AM.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Weather permitting..I'll check it out this Sat.We've been getting record setting rain everyday
Old 08-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Weather permitting..I'll check it out this Sat.We've been getting record setting rain everyday
I was going to ask if you could send some rain up my way.. But now it is raining out..LOL It has been one of the dryest summers I have seen up here this year. It has been a terrific summer for us. Last year it rained almost every day. The lakes here are down around 3 to 4 feet low for us and the rocks in the lakes make it bad boating for those bigger boats.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Dominant Buck

Gangly..the reason people aren't there..you have to be a hunter to know about it...it's far away and most hunters would be scouting and not concerned about fishing..it's a lake in the middle of a WMA that only let's in a few hunters..It's open year round for camping and fishing EXCEPT during hunting season..then it's only open for the hunters who drew a quota.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats a darn nice looking body of water, i especially like the lilly pads area and was instantly thinking Horny Toad as well.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:18 AM
Dominant Buck

We had to cancel..Matt couldn't go PLUS we are are waiting for the next moon phase..

Remember Phil and Aaron ;after the 31st I'm taking a long break..I will send your worms and stuff after the 31st..they will be coming.
It's been real good here but I currently have bigger fish to fry.

I will post the tourney winners on Sept. 1st..which will be my last post for a while..

God bless ALL of you regular Freshwater folks.....
recent lesson learned.
True love of God is full obedience to God..especially in the "Small things."..and then..good stuff happens ALOT [-;

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-27-2010 at 06:25 AM.