Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
An Interview with Michael Jackson ..and his first bass [ -; >

An Interview with Michael Jackson ..and his first bass [ -;

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

An Interview with Michael Jackson ..and his first bass [ -;

Old 04-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Dominant Buck

Default An Interview with Michael Jackson ..and his first bass [ -;

DARN....Aaron/ Michael Jackson landed his first bass of the season and I forgot to mention the date..the one in the video is just a tad under 2 pounds and then a few minutes laer he caught another..

interview..[-;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtYVP-_MXLw

and his first bass...of the season..
wished I'd mentioned today's date..but I'm sure he'll get somne better ones.[ -;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrD_QGeVUVc

and me catching one on a worm..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z7dOStBogI

Last edited by Chuck7; 04-29-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the fish. It's nice to get the first of the year out of the way. Did yall get anymore after I left. I ended my day with 2 bass.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Dominant Buck

I ended up with one.
Aaron got 2

he beat me..lol I'm trying to get him to liking fishing alot..{ -;
Old 04-30-2010, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats on teh 3 fish guys!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:26 AM
Dominant Buck

My wife and I adopted Aaron at age one..He has Asp Burgers..a type of Autism...so the SPinner Bait will be what he will always use..I found an old 6 ' Lightning rod MH and garage sale Diawa open faced..He's set { -;

He is very narrow minded..I was tickled that he got one ..let alone two..that was the icing on the cake..when school is out we will be doing shiner fishing..so watch out..the pounds will rack up..plus I'll have 60 days off to start each morning fishing the Horny Toad..summer time kicks in Florida..Nature's engines are in full throttle..[ -;

Thanks Guys,
c7

PS
A few years ago while pitching a shoreline..Aaron picked up my spinning rod and cast in the middle of the pit..I'd about flipped my gourd when I saw a 24" 6 1/2 pound bass jumping up out of the water..I netted..and was royally ticked when I discovered my camera's batteries were dead..I now carry 2 cameras.

Last edited by Chuck7; 04-30-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

its always when you want the camera most that murphy steps in and messes things up. Thats awesome that you can give him an outlet with fishing. Fishing can be so rewarding.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yepm extra camara, extra batteries etc etc are good to have along.

Congrats on all the fish s yall.

( been having batt trouble with the one camara)

Good luck with the future fishing/catching.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Dominant Buck

I was just in a panic...I got back Sunday morning and was going to put my rods up after a nap..2 hours ago Lyn said..did you know you have 2 rods still in the boat
OH CRAP!!! I jumped up and got my 2 baitcasters I'd used for some quick worming out of the boat ; but my tackle bag was not in there..Panic ,,Panic..I have all my top lures and 2 cameras in that bag..and some rough neighbors..Panic panic.easily 500.00 dollars worth of stuff.. since I fish alot I also carry a decent all purpose rod in the gun rack in my truck and generally put my fishing bag behind the seat..I check.. the bag is right there..lesson learned..no matter how tired..remove tackle from boat..
Yes sir Mr. Fish ..after not having a camera for Aaron's best artificial lure bass.. now carry 3
regular digital Fuji
Youtube ready video
and cell phone camera.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd about flipped my gourd when I saw a 24" 6 1/2 pound bass jumping up out of the water..I netted..and was royally ticked when I discovered my camera's batteries were dead..I now carry 2 cameras.
yeoooowww, i could tell you about a 9.5 i have on video, the young man videoing started the camera as soon as he picked it up, then when i try to explain which button to push to record he cuts it off, the only things in the video is audio of me explaining the camera and then asking "well did you get any good footage?" and he says yea i think so, still hurts today
Old 05-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Dominant Buck

9.5 ..yeah right ..I need to see a picture..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.