Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
fish were very active 2day >

fish were very active 2day

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

fish were very active 2day

Old 04-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default fish were very active 2day

cruised the shallows looking for some bedded fish, lots and lots of bucks up shallow but no huge sows, caught 7 or so this size and a ton of little 1-2# fish, lot of fun, sorry didn't weight any of'em, too busy catchin today
Old 04-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Dominant Buck

nice fish...they came a little alive for me as well.. I boated 4 ..nothing to write home about..LOL nothing but bucks today.

WIth the new moon approaching Wed..should be good for the next few days..Right before the full moon I'm hoping for our first serious spawn.

Last edited by Chuck7; 04-10-2010 at 07:36 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

glad to hear it buddy, well today the were still active but this was the biggest we could muster out, a 3# 8oz...cruised the narrow stuff looking for some bedded fish to no avail...but they got to lock on the beds here soon, the water surface temp was 73 Deg. today....then it'll be time to juke em up with the up top stuff, buzz-baits and the like soon after

Old 04-11-2010, 01:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Really healty looking bass you got up there Keith. Is that Lake Gunter?

I 've been striking out so much lately I was shocked when I got my first hit on a 1/2 ounce Terminator SPinner bait..although the bait was nearly as big as the bassLOL.
Felt really good to have the rod bent over and the pull of a fish at the end. { -:

I got 2 more on the spinner bait and my best on a Christmas Tree Gambler worm..I had a good one on a Rooster Tail but beleive it was probably a snagged fish and 2 more picked up the worm...so things are looking up.STILL no beds..The water is really neat looking this year. After the cold..the murky water turned a copperish color like Lake Kissemmee..Stained..I really like it..very clear looking.

I've also removed all braid and put on mono except for 2 of the rods which I will use in thick cover.

My wife and I found a real nice church...starts at 9 :45...I got the battery on the charger..yep..I'm going out for 2 hours ..6:45 till 8:45 got that darn fishin bug again..kind of like an addiction..only taking taking 3 rods...
God bless,
Chuck7

Last edited by Chuck7; 04-11-2010 at 02:13 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

yep all we have been fishing is guntersville, and we are just trying to go a little been extremely busy working around here, going when we can,, as far as a lull, i expect it anytime, but still better than working all the time
Old 04-11-2010, 05:11 AM
Dominant Buck

I went out this mornig...still no beds but got a good tip of a nice lake that is fired up..I'll be checking it out.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Dominant Buck

Nice pics MTHands...
Old 02-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Fork Horn

Some nice looking bass congrats