Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Ticked off

Old 03-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Ticked off

I went to a management area this morning.You simply hand over yoiur license and trade it for a permit badge..When I was done fishing I went to get my license back..just bought it last night..71.00 includes..5 other licenses..

Guess what..she gave the licenseto another man..[:-][][&o][:@]I couldn't wait for them to track that man down..hey I'm planning on fishing tomorrow I just bought a replacement license.12.50..I ask if they could pay since it was their mistake.."Ah we don't do that." I called her boss...same thing."Ah we don't do that."

[:'(]
Old 03-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Ticked off

I got 3 small bass and this 2 1/2 pound tilapia on a ....go figure..

Old 03-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am sorry to here about you loosing your licences like that Chuck! Why would they hold a license anyways? I am not sure on that, if it was to make sure they got the permit badge back you would of thought they would use something else.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Dominant Buck

If she gave the license to another man they should have his license left over. It should have been a simple way to get it back that night. Did you eat the tilapia Chuck?
Old 03-21-2008, 02:18 PM
Dominant Buck

No sir..I've eatten them before but I was in a catch and release mood this morning..Right after I paid my 12.50 for the renewal..I get a phone call.." Hello, I got your license back." ..I said ,"Thankyou.maam......[:-]

What a trip huh..
Old 03-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Why would they hold a license anyways?
Phil.

Maybe they are scared I'd walk away with thier plastic badge....the place was dead anyway..I'm going to Saddle Creek tomorrow.
Catch a big one Champ..
Old 03-21-2008, 05:41 PM
Dominant Buck

Good luck Chuck. Still going after the big slab yellow perch with some big white perch showing up as a bonus. I didn't fish today due to the high30 to 40 mph wind and temps in the teens. Yesterday I had a good day and brought off about 75 pounds almost all large. Going back tomorrow with the wheeler and I'll tow my fishtrap temp shelter along if the wind is up again. I can't go 2 days without fishing. I was productive though and painted up some jigs for an old friend who is 85 and still fishes. I'll stop over to his house early tomorrow and give them to him before I go out at daybreak.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Dominant Buck

Good luck Chuck. Thanks man..I'm just fishin gfor fun now..Our freezer is stocked full of crappie..When it gets low I'll catch some bluegills..Still going after the big slab yellow perch with some big white perch showing up as a bonus. I didn't fish today due to the high30 to 40 mph wind and temps in the teens. WOW!! That is some kind of cold..Yesterday I had a good day and brought off about 75 pounds almost all large. Going back tomorrow with the wheeler and I'll tow my fishtrap temp shelter along if the wind is up again. I can't go 2 days without fishing. I was productive though and painted up some jigs for an old friend who is 85 and still fishes. I'll stop over to his house early tomorrow and give them to him before I go out at daybreak.
Do your jigs resemble shad darts..?? I just bought some off ebay..They don;t sell them in Forida..

Old 03-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Do your jigs resemble shad darts..?? I just bought some off ebay..They don;t sell them in Forida..

No they are made of lead and shaped like a grub and painted bright colors. We fish them bare (no bait) and work the water column from the bottom to about half way up to the ice. Sometimes the perch are in shallow water or right under the ice and it is fun to watch them bite. We call them bibbits and cut the barb off so we don't have to handle the fish. Hook him, reel him in and dunk it on the ice or in a bucket and they come right off.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Dominant Buck

Very nice..

Quick Reply: Ticked off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.