Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
 Buffdmac kicked butt. >

Buffdmac kicked butt.

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Buffdmac kicked butt.

Old 02-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Buffdmac kicked butt.

We went crappie/ bassfishing ..We caught 38bass on rubber worms and minnows drifting for crappie..But look what Matt caught on 6 pound test..and minnows..with light tackle..We each boated 19 bass.This is Fish Hook

3 1/2 pounds..

4 1/2 pounds 23 inches long..spawned out..

5 3/4 pounds ..22 inches

Me..[8D]my biggest was only 16 inches..

and Matt..his personal best day ever..
Old 02-17-2008, 05:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Buffdmac kicked butt.

Looks like some nice country Chuck, also do not forget to tell Matt congrats from all of us..

It will be about May before our ice is out up here...
Old 02-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Phil.
We got 30 more bass today..all bucks..the ladies are not spawning yet.Hope ya geta wall hanger this year..
C7
Old 02-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice fish. Congrats.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Jim...they are not spawning yet..out of 68 boated bass in two days 64 were males..nothing on the shoreline..maybe next month..I'm trying Saddle Creek tomorrow.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Fork Horn

Great fish Chuck and thanks for showing the
pictures of Matt and congratulations to him.
Here in Virginia it still gets in the 20 degree
range at nights and most of us here are fishing
for trout but I do love catching those bass
and watching my little boy catch them is more
rewarding than catching them myself as you
know.Thanks for sharing! Mike
Old 02-18-2008, 01:27 AM
Dominant Buck

YOur welcome Mike...yesterday I had a good time watcing him..he will always be my little boy It 's nice that he plans every weekend to be with me instead of doing other stuff with his rowdy co workers.At my age I've finally grown past alot of the competitive spirit I once had..At one time yesterday Matt says..I got ya dad ..12 to 3..I smiled and said..I really don't care Matt.I'm just out to enjoy the outdoors...I saw many nice birds including a few bald eagles..

Teh biggest laugh we both had was when.....we had banked the boat on the shore..and fished from the bank..When it was time to go back home we pulled the boat into deeper water..THANK GOD my cell phone and camera was in the tackle box because when I went to step in the boat..I stepped into an old bass bed..and lost my footing..As heavy as I am..I didn't try to resist..I had one foot in the boat already and my entire body went backwards into the lake..When I came up we laughed for 5 minutes..My wallet was soaked..WE had a great time..I'm off today and plan to catch a bass to pass up Oneshot7[8D]I need to push that man a little.
Have a great day,
C7
Old 02-18-2008, 02:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

YOur welcome Mike...yesterday I had a good time watcing him..he will always be my little boy It 's nice that he plans every weekend to be with me instead of doing other stuff with his rowdy co workers.At my age I've finally grown past alot of the competitive spirit I once had..At one time yesterday Matt says..I got ya dad ..12 to 3..I smiled and said..I really don't care Matt.I'm just out to enjoy the outdoors...I saw many nice birds including a few bald eagles..

Teh biggest laugh we both had was when.....we had banked the boat on the shore..and fished from the bank..When it was time to go back home we pulled the boat into deeper water..THANK GOD my cell phone and camera was in the tackle box because when I went to step in the boat..I stepped into an old bass bed..and lost my footing..As heavy as I am..I didn't try to resist..I had one foot in the boat already and my entire body went backwards into the lake..When I came up we laughed for 5 minutes..My wallet was soaked..WE had a great time..I'm off today and plan to catch a bass to pass up Oneshot7[8D]I need to push that man a little.
Have a great day,
C7
You might get me today it is way to windy and there is a tornado watch here right now. I know the fishing will be good though.
Brent
Old 02-18-2008, 03:43 AM
Dominant Buck

WOW!.......Congrat's to both of you!
Old 02-18-2008, 07:15 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks REb.

Oneshot...went out..Cold front//super windy..not one bump

Quick Reply: Buffdmac kicked butt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.