Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Berkley Gulp

Old 08-09-2007, 12:09 AM
Typical Buck

Default Berkley Gulp

Well I used to use live bait(shrimp or minnows) all the time. Now i have cut down on the live and started usin the Berkley gulp shrimp or mullet. They come in differnet sizes,colors, and different specieses. And they have a STRONG smell which works great. I will either a. put it under a cork b. put it on a jig head or c. free line on hook . I'll use them for every fish:bass, speckled trout, red, catfihs and flounder will even hit'em. Also have caught alot of other saltwater species like snapper, sheepshead on it also. So, has anyone evr used or heard of it?

Old 08-09-2007, 04:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Berkley Gulp

I have never seen or heard of them, but, I was wondering how long are those as they look like something the lakers would hit..
Old 08-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

Been looking at them wondering if they were any good. Might have to try 'em out now. Thanks for the report.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

That stuff is crack for fish and it works very well. Everything bites it, andr that is its only set back because its so expensive but it works very well.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Phil from Maine

I have never seen or heard of them, but, I was wondering how long are those as they look like something the lakers would hit..
well they come from 2-4"
Old 08-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

That stuff is crack for fish and it works very well. Everything bites it, andr that is its only set back because its so expensive but it works very well.
Yeah, EVERYTHING hits'em. And $6 for 6 baitsreally is expensive but its worth it if you fish alot.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

if im taking my lady friend out to catch anything, ill use them. If I'm fishing for strictly bass in a tourney, i find i catch too many non bass species and waste alot of time.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah i know what u mean jk. I only like to use it when i know im where schools are like for red and speck. But mainly if you need to get bites period, its the way to go, but everything does hit em
Old 08-09-2007, 08:44 PM

awesome bait.........
Old 08-10-2007, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Only bad thingI found bout Gulp!, is if you leave it on your hook overnight...[:'(]Not fun trying to take off But if you follow the directions, that won't happen [8D]I've caught Lakers, Snot Rockets, Smallies andWallys on the Jerk Shads (Snot Rockets and Lakers) and the Leech (Wally's and Bass)

Quick Reply: Berkley Gulp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.