Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Wyoming fishing

Old 08-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Wyoming fishing

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Sounds like Heaven..I'm hoping one day to make the trip.I've got a pen pal/ friend in Larame...Maybe one day I'll do some fishing..I've checked out the hunting...You need to be making a 6 digit income to hunt there.That's not me.

C7
I could hunt here pretty cheap i think for the most part( much more then i do now or have been lately- same with fishing here to.)
We have a pretty low income now even by national standards - it will be getting smaller soon to ( new heath care costs etc) & does just keep getting smaller because of things like inflation- cost of goods, living (gas prices etc)

Maybe in the future we will be pretty poor- but we aredoing ok for now.

P. dog pies & cyote & cactus & rattlesnake chile could feed us in our old age if need be

Right now they are free & no licences needed for them.

Dont know what heaven is like- never been there( i have heard a little about it but.. i wouldnt think its as rocky dusty, dry, hot, cold or as prickly as wyoming is

Old 08-08-2007, 12:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think i forgot to mention the WICKED WINDS OF WY.

( they can be a problem for boaters on the res/lakes fishing -capsizings etc -blowing wildland & forest fires around-- also rail cars& tractor trailers blowen off the roads & tracks etc & in the winter causing big drifts of snow*& ground blizzerds & highway shutdowns etc

Old 08-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

You need to be making a 6 digit income to hunt there
But i have to say i dont know where you come up with this figure- but i can tell you that it is not " needed" or required to hunt here.

Its all kinda revelent to what one injoys in life etc i guess- small deer/large crowds & knowen as the capitol of thebig olwormy green sunfish etc or-

How big are the elk there C7- can you get there tags over the counter ? Can you get out into the large national forests & hunt the mtns & edges of the sky for mtn lion/bear/deer & chase around the lopes in the high desert?

How many small deer to equal one small elk do you think? 0 state income taxes do help pay for my hunting here-