Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

few photos

Old 07-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Typical Buck

Default few photos

Finally figured out how to do this..here is a few photos

Old 07-22-2007, 09:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: few photos

Onemore.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Nice pics partner.
Thanks for sharing
Old 07-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

The bottom one looks like a small striper to me.. Nice pics though thanks for sharing.......
Old 07-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice pix is the bottom one a stiper or hybrid i cant tell with the mouth open
Old 07-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Typical Buck

Striper, they are a dime a dozen up buy the dam
Old 07-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

lucky for yall you have boats and stuff. i can only dream of using a boat to fish
Old 07-23-2007, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't worry childers I'm in the same boat as you........ shore. And I'll tell you, I have guys come in on their boats and try and fish right in front of me[:@], we call it being Lockported...... people see you catching fish and try and push you off the spot. Doesn't matter if they don't know what they are doing. I still catch 10 fish to their 1..... and that just infuriates them.
Nice fish mbhutton.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sandilands

Don't worry childers I'm in the same boat as you........ shore. And I'll tell you, I have guys come in on their boats and try and fish right in front of me[:@], we call it being Lockported...... people see you catching fish and try and push you off the spot. Doesn't matter if they don't know what they are doing. I still catch 10 fish to their 1..... and that just infuriates them.
Nice fish mbhutton.
yep thats when we start playing bumper boats, My 1970 mirro craft isnt gonna get anymore beat up then it is lol. Im sorry did I scratch your $30,000 2007 triton? J/K but thats how i feel sometimes. I usually get a good laugh anyway because the dude is usually some ritzy business man whos shrink told him to take up a hobby. So they buy a top dollar boat and top dollar gear and they dont catch diddly
Old 07-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear ya High desert Wolf, I actually had boats anchor 20yds in front of me before. I ask nicely for them to move along and fish the whole river........ we shore fishers have limited access. One guy said to me with his kids on board "you cant cast this far", I laughed but reminded him his kids were on the boat and it wouldn't be safe to have 3-4oz of lead flying past them. He said thank you and moved down river. I thencast 30yds past his boats old position. One guy refused to even recognize that I was trying to speak to him and just sat there. I didn't want to hurt him so I started casting off his bow;.......... then as he sat in the back I smoked his bow. lead sounds terrible on alluminum. He hauled A$$ out then. What did he want me to do, stop fishing and just sit there and watch him fish from his boat....... I don't think so.

Quick Reply: few photos

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.