Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Tournament Questions

Old 05-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Tournament Questions

Please answer all questions as honestly as you can.

1. Because of this tournament , have you spent money that you wouldn't have normally spent on fishing bait and tackle??

2. Do you spend more time fishing on bass than normal and about how much more time?

3.Are you taking this tournament serious or just having fun?

4. Because of this tournamnet are you fishing for bass this weekend?

c7

Old 05-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Tournament Questions

1. Because of this tournament , have you spent money that you wouldn't have normally spent on fishing bait and tackle??

Yes ..about 200.00 for new bass rods and bait.
2. Do you spend more time fishing on bass than normal and about how much more time?
Big time...I mostly fish for food to eat...normally I fish for bass about 10 times the entire year. I normally spend alot of time pan fishing...and once I get 7 or 8 meals stocked in the freezer I quit there as well.

Very serious..I love challenges.

4. Because of this tournamnet are you fishing for bass this weekend? Yes..even if it rains..mostly Sat.

Old 05-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

1) not realy but i spent more than normally. ive spent over 1000 dollars of my own money iearn on fishing this past six months. and im only 15.

2) im not really taking pics yet. but i am fishing every single day it doesnt rain.

3) both answers occur for me. but mainly jsut fun

4) thats not why im gunna fish this weekend and ill probably go for trout this weekend if its not to bad out. and if the streams arent high.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Typical Buck

Not really, i am new to the bass fishing world anyway so all the stuff that i have brought would have been brought anyway. I guess the boat came sooner that later

Once again new to me so i fish probably 2 nights an week and 1 day on the weekend

As serious as i can, fish keep movingand not really to sure whatto do next

4. Because of this tournamnet are you fishing for bass this weekend?
Oh yes

Old 05-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks fellows,
In all honestly I'd rather catch a 1 1/2 pound shell c r a c k e r on light tackle than bass fish.I'm bluegill fishing Sunday.

Josh...is causing me to spend money and time...but it's fun and Matt is having a great time. He's never caught so many bass in his life..Lost afew too.[&:]

LOL note the way I spelled C r a c k e r. Hunting.net considers that as a racial slur and blocks it when spelled correctly.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

nope
2. Do you spend more time fishing on bass than normal and about how much more time? about the same

3.Are you taking this tournament serious or just having fun? mostly fun

4. Because of this tournamnet are you fishing for bass this weekend? nope, the part for my boat wont be in
Old 05-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

1. Because of this tournament , have you spent money that you wouldn't have normally spent on fishing bait and tackle?? no, but i'm always fishing something anyway, but i don't buy into the latest gimmicks and hot lures, people have been catching and fooling bass for years with crankbaits, jigs, and plastic worms

2. Do you spend more time fishing on bass than normal and about how much more time? less than i would like, i am trying to get back fishing like i used too, 3-5 times a week, even if it for a couple of hours each time[&o]

3.Are you taking this tournament serious or just having fun? having fun, i have kind of drifted away from the serious stuff and just try to enjoy myself a little more,today i had a guy at one of our local tackle stores asking me about fishing more tournaments, it was kinda cool cause joe thomas was standing there talking to him and they were getting ready to film a show on guntersvillefor the outdoor channel

4. Because of this tournamnet are you fishing for bass this weekend? i'm fishing another tournament this W/E, hope i catch one big enough and have time to take a picture[:@], for our tournamnet though
Old 05-04-2007, 12:29 AM

I would have to say no to them all cause i dont have bass up where i live.now if it were a trout tourney i would be a WHOLE different story.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Please answer all questions as honestly as you can.

1. Because of this tournament , have you spent money that you wouldn't have normally spent on fishing bait and tackle?? NO

2. Do you spend more time fishing on bass than normal and about how much more time?NO, I have always fished every chance I get.

Just havin fun, But I would like to beatyou guys.

4. Because of this tournamnet are you fishing for bass this weekend? I awlays fish for bass!

Old 05-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Dominant Buck

I just spent 215.00 more dollars on a Hummingbird depth findr...and it's all Josh's fault..I love it man...much better than my Cabelas Buddy whatever.

I can't wait till I learn howto use it really good.