Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
 What current Bass Boat do you own?? >

What current Bass Boat do you own??

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

What current Bass Boat do you own??

Old 10-21-2006, 07:14 AM

Default What current Bass Boat do you own??

What brand of bass boat do you currently own??Bass Cat-Champion-Ranger I don't care what brand it is I just wanna know what u guy's run?
Old 10-21-2006, 09:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: What current Bass Boat do you own??

10 foot alumiweld. Fiesty 4 H.P. Nisson engine...48 pound thrust MINN KOTA..holds fat people too.[8D]

Best boat I've ever own.

Old 10-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Fork Horn

I used to own a 16' skeeter with a 90hp johnson. Now I own a 21' Sea Pro center consel with 150hp yamaha four stroke with trolling motor, jack plate, lowrance LMS332c color combo GPS/Depth/Fish finder and tandum aluminum trailer. I also have a14' all welded aluminum with 25ph johnson, another 14' rivited aluminumboat, and a11' aluminum boat with a 30lb thrust trolling motor. I have 45 rods and reels and 8 tackle boxes with many more fishing gear. My old saying was you can never have too muchfishing gear.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:59 AM
Dominant Buck

17' Nitro which is far too small for where I live. Time to trade up.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:31 PM

ORIGINAL: atcfisherman

I used to own a 16' skeeter with a 90hp johnson. Now I own a 21' Sea Pro center consel with 150hp yamaha four stroke with trolling motor, jack plate, lowrance LMS332c color combo GPS/Depth/Fish finder and tandum aluminum trailer. I also have a14' all welded aluminum with 25ph johnson, another 14' rivited aluminumboat, and a11' aluminum boat with a 30lb thrust trolling motor. I have 45 rods and reels and 8 tackle boxes with many more fishing gear. My old saying was you can never have too muchfishing gear.
Im in total envey of you but I dont Id need 45 rods mabey just 12
Old 10-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: mallard stalker

ORIGINAL: atcfisherman

Im in total envey of you but I dont Id need 45 rods mabey just 12

Thanks, I have just been blessed to be able to afford everything. But, let me say that I put some of the rods and tackle boxes at my in-laws lake house, my parents lake house and at our families farm. That way everyone can fish anytime they want. I am a big big believer in sharing with my family, friends and anyone in need. I have learned that we are stewards of everything that God allows us to have, not just giving back 10% for a tithe. Anyway, that is how I live. I really love giving back to people. At my church, we do something what is called "ANGEL TREE GIFTS." If is for needy families of the community. My family and relatives know not to get me any gift at christmas but spend on an Angel Tree family what they would normally spend of me. My gift from this is the love, fellowship and togetherness we share at that time. Anyway, I am rambling...LOL.

One thing my wife and I do every day is thank God for our family, friends, health, salvation, watch care, His love, our jobs, and all the blessings He gives us each day. This is something we have always done and always will because he owns it all.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

'93 17' dixie bassboat
115 johnson, hopped up to about 150 hp. (140 carbs, bubble exhaust, boysen reeds)
motorguide 107 lb trolling motor (overkill 99% of the time, but I needed the 60" shaft and power for Choke Canyons 5' waves.)
Garmin GPS Map/sonar 168 on the console
Garmin 250C on the bow

Looking at a new Ranger since I finally got a truck big enough to pull a full size boat.

Runs in the high 50's, low 60's loaded down. Fastest I've gotton on the gps was 63.7 in a light chop and empty livewell.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

we sold her this year
96 Gambler
225 mercury (souped up to 335 in the beginning)
clocked with the souped up motor at 97 and without 80
now a slaty dog and have a 14 ft alumacrap (lol i couldnt resist this one since our first one was crap the name stuck) with a 30 johnson top speed of 30 mph
Old 11-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

17' Old Town Pnebscott [8D]

Old 11-12-2006, 03:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got a Grumman 16' aluminum with a 40 Yamaha.Looks like a Bass Tracker.

Quick Reply: What current Bass Boat do you own??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.